Chapter 35

*Nikkole P.O.V*

We've been over Mama Young's house for about 4 hours and we at at e'er dinner about 1 hour ago. Handsome has been talking to me this whole time but I haven't said a word to him, so he's basically been having conversations with himself.

In between all his conversations I heard him tell me that Tamara's baby turned out to not be his and he left her. But I could really care less because at the end of the day he still hasn't apologized for any of the shit he did 8 months ago.

"Will you please talk to me Nikkole?" He said after he just told me some funny story but I don't know what the fuck it was about.

I looked at him with a blank stare. Then Stacii came in with Carrington in his arms.

"Awww let me see my baby." I said holding my arms out to her. He handed her to me then sat on the other side of Handsome.

"So you goin on our trip to Hawaii with us?" Stacii asked Handsome making me snap my head towards him with my nose flared and a glare in my eyes. Handsome looked at me with a smirk on his face and turned back to Stacii.

"Yea I guess ima go I mean who wouldn't wanna go on a vacation to Hawaii." I can't believe this shit, he only doing that because he knows I'm going. I handed Carrington back to Stacii and went upstairs. I can't stand being around him anymore.

I went into the guest room and started watching Tv. I looked up when I heard the door being opened and of course Handsome walked his tall ass into the room.

I rolled my eyes and got up to leave but he stopped me from going anywhere. "Nikkole please just hear me out for a minute." He said with hopeful eyes. I stepped back and looked at him signaling for him to talk.

"I'm sorry about everything that I did. I wasn't planning on having sex with you that night. I just wanted to take you out and show you a good time before I left. But when we got home and you were laying on that bed in nothing but them lace panties and bra I couldn't turn you down. I'm sorry I left you while you were pregnant but I didn't know that you were. I left because I thought it would be best for the baby I thought I had with Tamara but that ain't work out. But baby, your the only girl I Love and have eyes for I can't imagine my life without you. I miss waking up to you in the morning, I miss goofin around with you all the time, I miss having lil family nights with you and Prince and I can't wait til our baby come. Baby, I miss us. And I truly am sorry, please give me another chance and I promise I'll never fuck up again." I looked at him and he had one tear rolling down his cheek.

I wanted to jump right in his arms and take him back so bad. But I was not about to let him in that easy, what he did was fucked up and he's gonna have to do a lot more than this to make it up to me. I kept the emotionless look I had on my face this whole time and just looked at him for a few seconds.

"Your gonna have to try more than that Handsome." I said folding my arms under my chest and getting ready to walk little the door but once again he stopped me.

"I Love you Nikkole." He grabbed my hand and looked back up to me. "And seeing you with this ring still on yo finger I know you still Love me." I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room.

I'm ready to go home I'm not even in the mood to be here anymore especially with him being here.

"Jr. can you drop me and Prince o-"

"Nah bruhh, Ima take them home." Handsome said grabbing me by my waist. I pushed him off of me and walked into the livingroom giving everyone a hug and saying my goodbyes before grabbing Prince and walking little the door.

-

-

We pulled up to my house and I got out of the car and was getting Prince out of his carseat but he stopped me.