Chapter 29

~Photo Of Tamara On The Side~

*Handsome P.O.V*

It's been a little over 5 months since I left Atlanta. I know your thinking why did I leae the way I did nd all that shit, but I felt like I had to leave in order to take care of Tamara and my son, Kendrick. Yes, I left Nikkole for Tamara but only so I could have a family for my son cause if it wasn't foe him I wouldn't have eer even thought about leaving Nikkole, She was the love of my life.

I feel terrible for taking her virginity then leavin but it wasn't planned that way. I still and always will love Nikkole no matter what.

Things these past couple months havn't been that well, me and Tamara argue every day and she always accuses me of cheatin when she know she fuckin every nigga tht walk passed her. Kendrick don't look nothin like me or Tamara so I been thinkin about gettin another blood test just in case Tamara fucked with the last one.

If it come back that Kendrick ain't mine I'm catchin the next flight to Atlanta and gettin my baby back.

*Nikkole P.O.V*

Me, Dante, Jr., Stacii and Lexi are at the lunch at lunch laughin at Dante tell us about what happened with some hoe he was with last night.

"Now, the moral of this story is, don't EVER let a bitch wit braces gie you head. She gone end up cuttin yo dick off wit her mouth while y'all over here laughin, I'm serious I got fuckin cuts on my shit." He said as we laughed at him getting the lunch rooms attention.

"Dante, I swear you are slowest person I know." I said with tears coming out of my eyes. He is too retarded I love my bestfriend though.

"I gotta go to the bathroom I'll see y'all next hour." I said getting out of my seat.

I was rinsing my hands off wheni heard two girls tlking behind me.

"Ain't that the girl that got pregnant by Handsome and he left her for Tamara?" She whispered to her friend but not low enough.

"Yea that is her." 

"Next speak that shit up bitch, cause talkin behind y back will get yo ass beat." I said walking out the bathroom and to the school exit. I don't een wanna be in school no more, I can't believe he left me for Tamara. 

Once I got to my car I cried my eyes out. I loved Handsome so much and I always made sure he knew that. I would've never did no heartless shit like this to him. I just need a break, maybe if I go on a vacation with me, Prince and the crew it would clear for a couple days and make me feel better.

I guess I'll talk to them about it tomorrow, for now I'm just goin to pick up Prince and take him to do a couple things and tht can help me feel a little better for now.