Chapter 24

Photo Of Prince On The Side......

~Next Morning~

*Nikkole P.O.V*

I woke up in the bed expecting to still be wrapped in Han's arms, but instead I woke up to an empty bed, I figured Han was either downstairs or went to get breakfast. I was gonna just go back to sleep for a little while but when I turned around there was a note on the bed.

My Love,

By the time you read this I will be gone. I just want you to know that I lovve you with everything in me and I will never forget you, you're the love of my life. I left because I had to do what was best, I hope that maybe one day I can explain it to you but right now isn't a good time, I'm terribly sorry that we had to end this way, you can keep the house and everything in it if you want. Promise me to always keep your promise ring on and take care of Prince. I love you Nikkole.

Love,

         Handsome

By the end of me reading that note I was in tears the whole note was soaked in my tears. I quickly grabbed my phone and called Han. Everytime I called it said his number was disconnected. I tried calling over and over again until I realized that he was really gon. 

I threw my phone across the room hearing it shatter and just cried my eyes out. I was crying because I was sad I was crying because I was stupid enough to fall for someone like him and even more stupid to give someone like him my virginity. Not even 24 hours after he left me high and dry to deal with the biggest heartbreak I have ever experienced in my life.

My heart ached. I felt empty and broken. I felt like I had no one. I felt used and taken advantage of. I finally got the courage to get up remembering that I still had a child to care for pushing Handsome to the back of my mind for the time being.

I got out of bed and texted Hndsome's mom telling her I would be a little late picking up Prince. I got out all my suitcases and packed everything that I owned. I put all the suitcases in the living room then went to Prince's room packing up all of his things making sure not to leave anyting behind.

I checked to see if Handsome took his truck and to my surprise he left it in the garage. I made about 5 trips to the car putting all the suitcases in the truck. I went and Prince carseat out of my car and put it in Handsome's truck. 

I was not going to stay in a house that me and Handsome shared together after what he did to me. I drove to Mama Young's house and looked in the mirror to make sure I didn't have any dry tears in my face. I got out the car and went up to the door.

Mama Young opened the door with a smile on her face but as soon as she saw it was me her smile faded and she gave me a sympathetic look. I'm guessing she knows about Handsome leaving without notice.

"Hey mama Young." I said with a forced smile. She pulled me into a tight hug. 

"Honey, oh how are you feeling?" She said pulling me to the couch.

"I'm fine, I'm just a little upset that he didn't tell me he was leaving."

"Wait he didn't tell you?" She said with wide eyes.

"No, But I have a lot ot do today and I really don't wanna tlk about this subject." I said standing up and giving Mama Young a hug. She gave an understanding nod then called Prince down.

"Mommy!!" Prince yelled as he ran towards me with open arms. I held him tightly in my arms with the biggest smile on my face. no matter what situation Prince can always change my mood in the blink of an eye.

"Hey Pooh, I missed you." I said as he pulled away to get his backpack. We gave mama Young a hug as we made our way towards the door. "I'll see you later hun, and don't hesitate to bring my grandbaby back over here, I love you and I'm truly sorry about Handsome leaving you that way." mama Young said while walking us to the door.

"He can come visit anytime Mama I won't mind at all, We both visit you al the time I promise. I loe you too." I told her getting in the car. The whole drive all I could think about was how I'm going to start a new life. I'm not gonna be worried about anyone else but Me and Prince. Prince is my main priority I don't need Handsome. I was fine before he came and I will be fine now that he's out of my life.