Chapter 12

*Handsom P.O.V*

I'm beyond pissed tht Nikkole gon pick this fuck ass nigga over me. I mean I understand tht she went wit him for 2 years but damn you wit me now, have some respect, the fuck wrong wit her.

But fuck her and tht nigga, Ima do me. I pulled out my phone and called Tamara up.

"Heyy bae, I knew you was gon get tired of tht hoe." This bitch get on my nerves but I need a stress reliever.

"Yea but anyway I'm finna come through there aiight."

"I'm waitin." She said in a seductive voice. 

Tamara is 5'7, lightskin, thick in all the right places and got light brown hair to her shoulders. Tamara bhadd as'f but she ain't got shit on Nikkole.

I pulled up to Tamara house got out my car and knocked on the door. She opened the door in a silk robe and a hot pink lace bra and panty set, I looked her up and down lickin my lips.

"Do you want it or are you just gon stand there lookin at it?" she whispered seductively in my ear, then pulled me inside straight to her bedroom. 

It's been like 7 months since I fucked Tamara, cause all she usually do is give me head, so I'm finna tear her ass up. I grabbed her by her waist and pushed her against the wall while kissing her roughly and her moaning on my lips.

I went down to her neck and she started rubbin her fingers through my hair. I took off her robe and bra then through her on the bed while I took off my clothes down to my boxers. I looked back over to her and she already took off her panties and....... well you kno what happend after tht ;-P .

*Nikkole P.O.V* 

I still can't believe Han broke up with me over something so little like come on now, have a heart, you just damnnear killed this boy and I was doing was helping him. But then again he is a thug and they're "cold hearted" I guess.

I bet thts why he didn't even care when we broke up, FUCK HIM, Ok nevermind I still have strong feelings for him, Ughhhh I hate this!!!! 

"Nik you ok?" Trey asked me coming out of the bathroom.

"Yea why wouldn't I be?"

"well because your sitting here satring at the wall with tears comin down your face."

I reached up and touched my face and it was soaked with tears, I didn't even notice I was crying, But then for some reason I felt like I was forgetting something.

"Oh shit, Trey on our way to my house will you stop by Lex house so I can get Prince?"

"You kno I will, I ain't seen my nigga Prince in forever."

"Alright you ready?"

"Yea."

He helped me grab my bags and we both walked out of the hospital on our way to get Prince.

10 minutes later we were pulling in Lexi's driveway.

"I'll be quick." I told Trey and got out of the car. 

I knocked on the door and Lexi opened it with Prince in her arms sleep with his bottle.

"Awww look at my baby." 

"Girl I ain't no damn baby tf you me- Hold up, is tht Trey car? wtf you doin wit him? Where Han?"

"Bitch quit askin so many questions, I'll tell you later I gotta go,"

I grabbed Prince out of her hand and his diaper bag, told Lex I love her and we left.

"So you and ol boy really through huh.?" Trey asked me lookin at me then back at the raod.

"I guess, but I'm really not sure, I'm gonna let him calm down then I'll tlk to him again."

By this time we pulled up to my house.

"well thnks for the ride I'll call you later alright." I said starting to get out the car, but before I could he pulled me back and kissed me.

"Let me take you out tomorrow night." He said once we pulled away.

"I don't have anyone to watch Prince."

"He can come too."

"Well then I'll think about it." He nodded and I got out, got Prince and went in the house.

I gave Prince a bath then put him to sleep after I got myself in the shower and layed in my bed thinkin.

I think I might just give Trey another chance.