Chapter 40

*Nikkole P.O.V*

Iman Hason Young. My son. I'm a mother now.

It all was hitting me at once as I held My baby boy in my arms. Everyone was here in my hospital room waiting to hold him but I had to hold him first. Handsome was right over my shoulder admiring Iman just like I was.

I had the biggest smile ever looking at my son. I can't believe I'm a mother now. Holding him in my arms took my mind off of what happened yesterday.

"Can I hold him now?" Han said with a light chuckle. I nodded and handed Iman to him. I watched as his smile grew wider and wider as he held him in his arms.

Me and Han had a long talk this morning before everyone came, and we're back together!!! I tried to get over him but the longer I tried the more my heart yearned for him.

Prince came and climbed on my lap while looking at Iman in Handsome's arms.

"Mommy, that Iman?" Prince asked pointing towards Iman.

"Yes pooh, That's him. Remember talking to while he was in my belly?" He smiled and leaned over kissing Iman's little forehead.

"Ok let me hold him now, I've been waiting forever." Lexi said taking Iman from Han while he mugged her.

-

-

-

-

3 Weeks Later

*Handsome P.O.V*

It's been 2 weeks since we brought Iman home. Everything has been going really good. Me and Nikkole are back together and her and Prince moved back in plus Iman coming home. My family is back together now and I couldn't be happier.

As for Trey and Shawn, I killed them niggas right when I got the chance, I killed them as slowly as possible. Shooting them would've been too easy.

Me, Nikkole, Prince and Iman are now in Nikkole's and I bed watching Prince favorite movie Lion King. Prince was talking Nikkole to death about the movie while Iman laid asleep on my bare chest.

I was just admiring how beautiful my family is. I swear I'll kill for them no matter what. They my world and I ain't ever gon let anybody hurt them.

*Nikkole P.O.V*

"And when Mufasa dies, that's the sad part." Prince said shaking his head. I Swear he is so smart. I laughed at his facial expression and looked over at Han to see him already looking at me with a huge smile on his face.

"Why are you looking like that ?" I asked smiling back at him.

But before he could answer there was a loud bang on the door. "I'll get it" I said getting up. I went downstairs and answered the door only to be faced by two huge police officers.

"We're looking for Handsome Young" one of them said and before I could tell them he wasn't here Handsome walked down the stairs with Prince behind him and Iman in his hands.

He sat Iman in his swing and headed towards me. The police officers couldn't see him so I tried to give him a sign not to come closer but being the type of Nigga he is he came straight to the door.

"Can I help you." He said to both officers as my heart rate picked up by the second.

"Handsome Young you are under arrest for the murder of Susan Patterson Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law." The officer said handcuffing him as tears poured down my face.

"It's okay baby I ain't do shit Ima be out soon." He said right before the officers patted him down and found his gun on him and I knew he was going to do time. I lost it I cried so hard as they took him away. I just got him back and now I was losing him again.

I can't do this, I have two kids to care for. I gotta be strong. Ima do whatever it takes to get my baby home..... And that's a promise.

The End

**********************************

Sequel Coming Soon !!! .