Chapter 14

*Lexi P.O.V*

Yeeaaa ya girl finally get a P.O.V, but it ain't gon be that long lol, My life so dry. But anyway I'ma tell you about myself just in case Nikkole bitch ass hasn't. 

I'm 5'5, Im not really lightskin but at the same time I ain't darkskin so idk wtf I am. But anyway I got long brown hair with red tips and dark green eyes, I'm thick with a flat stomach and a big ol' booty and I'm domincan and porto rican.

But enough about that, So me and Stacii been tlkin for a while now and he finally asked me to be his girl last night on our first date and I said yes. I like him so much omg. But all I kno is his tall ass better drop all them hoes cause I ain't got no problem puttin a bitch in they place.

I'm so happy for Nikkole tho she got her own place and she raisin Prince lil sexy self so well, and she been doin reallly good since her and Han broke up. They always around each other cause we all hang with the same people but they never talk. Like Han will look at Nikkole real quick but she won't give him the time of day. But her tiny ass ain't foolin nobody cause I kno she still got mad feelings for him and she want him back.

But I'm gon stay out they business I got my own relationship to worry about. But I'm bouta get ready for Prince birthday party!!! My son-in-law bouta be 1!!!!

*Nikkole P.O.V* 

So today is Prince's Birthday and we gettin ready for his party, wel I am he already is. Prince has on his red Polo some camo cargo shorts and his silver and red jordan 10's. I think I might just match him a little bit.

I took a shower and did my hygiene things, I put on my short camo shorts and my tight fitting polo shirt with my silver and red jordan 10's. I looked at Prince on my bed playing with the remote and picked him up.

"wanna take a picture pooh?"

"Momma." I had to think about what he just said and i started crying, it made my heart melt when I heard him call me mama, and I'm on my period, I'm emotional as'f when I'm on my period everything gets to me.

"What did you say Prince?" I said through small sobs.

"Momma cry." he said touching my wet cheeks. I smiled widely at him and gave him a big hug and kiss. 

"Momma loves you pooh."  He just looked at me and smiled. I got my phone and took our picture. I posted it on Instagram with the caption as. 

'Its My Baby's Birthday!!!! He Growin Up On Me:-)!'

I'm still shocked about him calling me momma now, I guess I shouldn't be though cause our mom barely ever even held him.

*Handsome P.O.V* 

Stacii and Lexi invited me to Nikki's for Prince lil birthday party. To be honest the only reason I'm goin is because I miss Nikki and this might be a chance for me to get her back so why not try. I'm there for Prince lil ass too tho so don't think I'm one of them types of niggas tht could care less about kids, cause my lil homie and I aint seen him in a while.

I got out the shower and put on my my black muscle shirt with "OBEY" in red letters, my camo cargos, my red and black gammas and my red and black heat snapback. I put on my silver chain, grabbed my keys and phone and headed out the door.

 I wonder what Nikkole gon do when she see me.