Chapter 38

*Handsome P.O.V*

I woke up to a empty bed. I looked over at the clock and it was 1:38p.m . I went downstairs and heard Nikkole.and some deep voice laughing in the living room. I know this girl ain't invite another Nigga over here while I'm here. That's some real disrespectful shit.

I walked into the living room and seen her sitting on the couch next to him. I know that I know him from somewhere. He look real familiar. I cleared my throat and they both looked over at me.

"Oh uhh Shawn you remember Handsome. Handsome this is my friend Shawn." Nikkole said looking back and forth between us.

"Yea Wassup Bruhh." He said while putting his hand out for me to shake. I just mugged this Nigga the whole time. Me and Nikkole might not be together at the moment but she still mine and I don't want No Nigga tryna get at her caused they think she single.

"Aight, Ima hit you up later Nikkole. It was nice seein you again." Shawn said hugging and kissing Nikkole's cheek then walkin out the door.

Nikkole looked back over to me and shook her head while she walked into the kitchen. "Where Prince at?." I asked grabbing a apple out the refrigerator and biting into it. Waiting for her to answer me, which didn't happen.

"Nikkole, you hear me?." I asked her while she continued to stir some eggs in the skillet. I hope she making me some too.

"Nikkole what the fuck yo problem is ?!?!." I said raising my voice.

"Why were you so rude? That shit was uncalled for!" She said finally turning towards me.

"Fuck you mean it's uncalled for. You chose to invite the Nigga here while I was here. You shoulda known how I was gon act."

"I didn't invite him he came to invite me somewhere, damn."

"What he invite you to then?"

"None of yo business." Now she pissin me off.

"Alright then it's whateva." I said shaking my head and goin to get my shit. I need a blunt.

*Nikkole P.O.V*

I don't understand why Han is so mad it's not that serious. Shawn asked me on a date when he came but I told him I would have to think about it. I didn't want to tell Han because I know he would blow things way out of proportion and I don't have the patience for that right now.

He came down the stairs and Prince was right behind him with his overnight bag.

"Prince wanna stay the night wit me so he'll be back tomorrow. " Han said not making eye contact with me. That's how I know he's mad at me.

"Alright, give me kisses Pooh." I said bending over to Prince' level and kissing him all over his face.

"Bye Handsome." I said looking up at him. He ignored me and walked out the door with Prince in his arms. Ughh I hate it when he's mad at me.

********************************

Keep Commenting And Voting !!!!! .