Chapter 34

*Nikkole P.O.V*

Today is the day that I graduate!!!!!! I'm so excited words can't even explain. I decided to take a year off then start college so I won't be too stressed with a baby and school.

Mama Young wanted Prince last night so he's over there with her and he's gonna ride with her to my graduation ceremony. As for Handsome he's out of the hospital and back on his feet but I still haven't talked to him and don't plan on it anytime soon. Prince was very happy to see him tho and he goes and stays the night with him when he wants to.

I got out of the shower did my hygiene stuff and put on my purple fitted dress that showed my baby bump REALLY well. I had my hair in loose curls and gold accessories with a pair of nude flats. I added a little bit of makeup with nude lipgloss. I must say that I was looking good asf to be 8 months pregnant.

I got everything I needed and head ed to my school. I can't believe I'm about to graduate I feel like I really accomplished something and I'm proud of myself for that.

-

-

-

-

I walked or should I say wobbled across the stage to receive my diploma with the biggest smile on my face and tears threatening to fall. I swear these hormones piss me off.

I heard everyone that support me screaming my name. I wish Latrice could be here but I'm proud of her for going to rehab. I walked off the stage and someone was standing there with a huge bouquet of flowers covering their face but I could tell by the body structure that it was Handsome I'm still not on talking terms with him but nothing's about to ruin this day.

I took the flowers from him and smiled at him before walking away and being engulfed into a huge group hug by Lexi, Stacii, Dante, Jr. and Latrell.

We all said congratulations to each other and watched the rest of the ceremony.

-

-

-

-

I'm at home getting ready for some barbeque that Mama Young is throwing for us before we leave. But I think she just likes throwing barbeques because she just had one for us 2 weeks ago.

I didn't feel like getting cute so I just threw on some sweats with my blue Jordan's hoodie and my gamma blues. I put my hair in a messy bun and went to get Prince ready.

"Pooh Come here!!" I yelled down the stairs to him. I heard him laughing but so I yelled again and then I heard a deep male voice and I knew that voice from anywhere.

I walked the stairs and to the livingroom. "Get out." I simply said to Handsome as he sat on the couch next to Prince..Just because I smiled at him when he gave me flowers don't mean a damn thing, I'm not talking to him unless it has something to with our child.I picked Prince up and walked upstairs with him to get him changed. I put him in his light blue jeans a red Polo and his cherry 13s.

I turned around and Handsome was standing there looking at me, so I'm guessing he was standing there this whole time. I rolled my eyes and texted Jr. telling him to hurry up and he said he was down the street. I picked Prince back up and walked downstairs I grabbed everything I needed and headed out the door I put Prince in his carseat in Jr.'s car.

"I'll be right back I have to do something it'll be quick." I said to Jr. walking back in the house where Handsome was sitting on MY couch with his head in his hands.

"You need to leave." I said to him with my hand on my hip. He looked up at me and walked towards me. He stopped right in front of me and looked down in my eyes. He started to lean in and I put hand on his mouth pushing his head away from me and repeating what I said more sternly.

"You. Need. To. Leave." He nodded his head and looked at me again. With a hurt look but I could give two fucks he wasn't looking like that when he took my virginity and left or when he tried to get buck with me in the hospital because I didn't tell him I was pregnant.

He walked out and got in his car while I shut and locked my door. I got into the car and let out a deep frustrated sigh.

"So, y'all back together now?" Jr. said starting the car. I looked at him like he was crazy and shook my head and explained to him what had happened.

When we pulled up I seen Handsome's car parked on the street along with everyone else's and I was immediately ready to go home.

*Handsome P.O.V*

I was at my momma house with everybody else playing with Carrington in my lap. I can't wait for me and Nikkole baby to get here. Everybody tone me we having a boy but I still feel horrible for leaving her like that and not being here for her whole pregnancy.

But I heard that her and Jr. might have something going on and that shit pissed me off that's why me and him ain't talking right now.

How you supposed to be my Bestfriend and you take my girl as soon as I leave. But at the same time I can't be mad cause it was my choice to leave her.

I heard the door open and I seen Nikkole walk in with Jr. right behind her holding Prince in his arms. I hopped up and handed Carrington to Stacii then grabbed Prince out Jr.'s arms while mugging him in the process. I turned to Nikkole and gave her a hug but of course she lightly pushed me off of her.

She looked so beautiful while she was pregnant. It makes me feel way worse than I already do about leaving her.

Leaving her after taking her virginity was one thing but leaving her while she needed me the most which is while she pregnant with my seed is a whole nother story and it's fucked up.

I gotta make things right with her I just do.

*********************************

Keep Reading And Commenting Please!!!!

When You Guys Comment And Vote It Motivates Me To Update More So Keep It Up!! Much Love!!!