Chapter 10

*Nikkole P.O.V*

YASSS BISHH I GET OUT THE HOSPITAL TODAY!!!

My lil ass is to happy to get out this depressing ass hospital. My so called mother didn't even come visit me not ONCE not ONE phone call nor text from her bitch ass either. And from the looks of it she ain't even try to see Prince. Like damn we could be dead nd this bitch wouldn't give a fuck, But oh well it's gon be her fault when Prince don't fuck with her hoe ass either.

Speakin of Prince, him and Han need to bring they bi-racial asses to this hospital and take me home.

I was so surprised when Han actually told me he wasn't really my boyfriend before the shooting, I thought his giraffe neck ass was gon keep liein about tht shit. I was almost in tears when he said tht he couldn't stand to see me with another nigga, like tht was so cute and I ain't ever seen a thug like him get into they feelings like tht.

I didn't even notice Han had walked in til he said somehting.

"Heyy bae, why you lookin like tht ? What you thinkin 'bout?"

"Nothin why you askin so many questions, never mind, where is Prince and did you bring my clothes ?"

"He with Lexi n the boys, and yea they in tht chair."

He sat down on the bed flipping through channels while I went to the bathroom to get dressed. I pulled out the clothes and he brought me some little ass shorts a red and white crop top tht said he's mine and a finger pointing to the left and some white converse. I got dressed and through my hair in a messy bun. 

I walked out the bathroom to and looked at Han who was looking at me.

"So I see you went shopping." I said going to the chair next to him.

"Yea I wanted us to match and I wanted to see you in them shorts."

I looked at his outfit and noticed had a red and white muscle shirt on tht said she's mine with a finger pointing right, some camo cargo shorts and white chucks.

"Lmaoo we cute tho, get up lets take a picture."

I pulled him to the bathroom in front of the body mirror and took a picture with him standing behind me and his hands around my waist while his chin is on top of my head and we both made the duck face. Then we took one side by side with one of his arms over my shoulder and mine around his waist, then we took another one of me on his back kissing his cheek and him cheesin extra hard.

I made a collage of all the pictures and posted it to instagram and facebook. The caption was "With The Bae..... We Cute !!!! #MyBaby #Twinning #YouMadOrNah" My phone started going off from all the likes and comments but I'll read them later.

"Come on Han I'm ready to go, I been here too damn long." I whinned to Han while he tried to watch the last 10 minutes of the football game, which we all know ends up being like 20 or 30 minutes.

"alright man damn, let's go lil nigga."

"Muhfucka you betta not ever call me tht again I'm not Prince." I said giving the discharge papers to the doctor while this nigga laughed at me. I turned around and instantly regretted it......

****************************************

Comment Please And Tell Me How You Like It !!!!!!

Or Tell What I SHould Do Because I'm Kind Of Running Out Of Ideas !!!!!!!!

Follow Me !!!!!!!!