Chapter 39

*Nikkole P.O.V*

It was dark and cold. I had the worst headache of My life. I was tied down to a chair and not able to over or talk . I'm hoping this is all just a bad dream and I'm about to wake up at any moment.

I heard the door being opened and heavy footsteps coming towards me..... Here he comes again.

I Just Want Han Right Now.

*Handsome P.O.V*

"What the fuck is takin yo ass so long.... Hurry the fuck up before it's too late!!!" I yelled at Rob, some white boy I hired . He tracks people down somehow and right now I'm tryna find Nikkole.

I went to her house today to drop off Prince and her door was wide open. There was stuff everywhere which meant she must've put up a fight with whoever took her.

I dropped Prince off at My Momma house before I came here and called up Dante, Lattrell, Stacii and Jr. telling them to meet me at the trap .

I swear Ima kill whoever took her. They put my girl and my son in danger. "I found em' they at that warehouse on Hoax street."

Right after those words left his mouth we all grabbed our guns and rushed towards the door. I turned around and told Rob to come with us just in case they move locations .

I was going at least 90 MPH. I can't believe somebody had the nerve to kidnap my baby .

I finally pulled up to the house and we all split up . Me and Stacii are going through the side door while Dante and Latrell went through the back door . Jr. and Rob stayed in the car to make sure that nobody other than us was leaving the house .

We busted down the door and shot everybody that we knew wasn't with us. We met up with Dante and Latrell and started searching for Nikkole again.

I went down the hallway and started hearing screams and pleads for help and I instantly knew it was Nikkole which made me run and bust through the door.

What I saw automatically adequate me want to kill this Nigga right here. This Nigga was raping my girl. I ran and tackled Trey off of her and started beating his ass I heard another door open but I ignored it until I heard Nikkole say My name.

I stopped and ran to her as I held her in my arms. I looked over and seen Dante beating the other nigga ass while Stacii and Latrell tied up Trey so we could take them to the warehouse .

I picked up Nikkole and rushed her outside to the truck. Dante, Stacii and Latrell came out and put them bitch ass niggas in the trunk before burning the house down and hopping in the truck .

"Man hurry up and drive to the hospital!" I yelled at Jr. as I held a limp Nikkole in My arms.

"Handsome?" She said in a helpless voice looking up at me.

"Yea baby ?"

"Please make sure our baby makes it." She said with a light smile causing me to snap My head in her direction.

"He gon make it Ok, both of y'all are." I said trying to convince myself as well as her. I don't know what I would do is I lost either one of them.

"Handsome if I don't make promise me you'll take care of My kids. And don't have them calling none of yo hoes mommy." She said in a raspy voice while squeezing her eyes together from the pain in her stomach.

"Baby you gone make it Ok. I Love you and I promise ain't shit like this gon ever happen again. I'm so sorry." I said on the verge of tears I can't stand to see her like this.

We pulled up to the hospital and I carried her inside as fast as I could with Stacii, Dante, Latrell, Jr. and Rob behind me. the doctors rushed her to the emergency room and told us to sit and wait in the waiting room.

-

-

-

-

3 Hours Later

I called My Momma and told her Nikkole was fine cause I didn't need her stressing, plus I got a strong feeling that her and the baby gon be just fine.

But we been in this damn waiting room for 3 hours and we still ain't heard nothing. I'm starting to her real irritated.

After about 10 more minutes a doctor walked into the waiting room looking down at his clipboard.

"Family of Nikkole Harris?" He asked cause us to rush over to him.

"She iight?" I asked impatiently.

"Yes she's doing very fine-"

"What about the baby?" I interrupted him before he could finish.

"We had to perform an emergency c-section and due to the baby being premature we had to put him on a breathing machine but he will recover perfectly within the next week." He said with a reassuring smile at the end. The thought of my son not being able to breath on his own broke my heart.

"Can we see them?"

"You can see Nikkole but the baby will need to be in the nursery until morning." He said then walked away.

I turned around and faced Stacii and nem'. "Y'all take them groceries back to the house and put them in the kitchen and I'll take care of them when I get home." I told them in code just in case somebody was listening. I mean you never when a Nigga ear hustlin .

they nodded and left while I headed to Nikkole's room. I opened the door and sat beside her bed. She looked so peaceful while she slept. She slowly opened her eyes and turned her head towards me with a weak smile.

"Heyy Handsome." She smiled.

"Heyy beautiful, how you feelin?" I asked holding her hand. that when she noticed her now shrunken baby bump and I knew I was gonna have to explain to her that our son was struggling to breath.

"Where's the baby Handsome?!? Please tell me he made it!!" She panicked trying to sit up but quickly latest back down once the pain shot through her body.

"He made it. He's just on a breathing machine until he can breath on his own." After those words left My mouth she started crying her eyes out. I got undressed and climbed in her wrapping My arms around her and holding her tight while she wrapped her small arms around me and rested her head on My chest as she silently cried.

Her cries soon turned into light snores and I knew she had fallen asleep. I'm gon kill Trey and his lil friend Shawn for doin this shit to both of My babies. They My world and these dumb ass niggas almost took that away from me.