Chapter 33

*Handsome P.O.V*

Two weeks ago Tamara left me at the house with "our son", Kendrick, so I took it as a chance to take him and get a DNA test that I know for sure Tamara can't fuck with.

Today it came in the mail and the test was negative. Meaning Kendrick ain't my baby, so I left Nikkole thinking I was doing the right thing for my child but that ain't even my child. I wanted to Chile the shit out of Tamara dumb ass for lyin to me like that. She know how much I love Nikkole and that shit ain't cool.

But anyway I packed all my shit and I'm on my way home to be with the girl that I really love. I don't know what I'm going to say to her but I just hope that she forgives me cause the way I left her was fucked up and I regret ever doing that to her.

I stopped at a gas station and went to pay for my gas. But while I was pumping y gas I heard two gunshots being fired and felt them go right through my back and leg. I fell straight to the ground and heard numerous voices and sirens but they stopped once everything went black.

*Nikkole P.O.V*

I hopped up and rushed to put on some sweatpants and some shoes. I tried to run to Prince room but I had to slow down because I got a pain in my stomach. I woke him up and put some sweatpants on him and some Nike slides and carried him downstairs.

I rushed to the door and Jr. was right there he looked like he was gonna say something about me carrying Prince but decided against it because of the situation.

-

-

-

-

I wobbled into the hospital doors as fast as I could and walked towards the front desk but looked to my side and seen Lexi, Stacii, Dante, Mama Young and Latrell. I walked towards Lexi and she engulfed me into a huge bear hug.

"Have you guys heard anything?" I asked looking at all of them and they shook their heads no. I could feel tears begin to form in my eyes and I guess Jr. could tell because he held me and sat in his lap with his arms wrapped securely around my swollen body.

3 Hours Later

I had been crying for these whole 3 hours, but not for Handsomes No good ass. I was crying for my son and Prince. How am I supposed yo tell Prince that his "daddy" isn't coming back at all after I already told him he was. And my baby won't even get the chance to see his father or hear his voice.

"Family of Handsome Young?" We all stood and walked towards the doctor waiting for him to speak. "Well Handsome has recovered just fine. He's going to have to use crutches for about a couple days but other than that he is awake and healthy." The doctor said with a humble smile.

"Can we see him?" Stacii and Jr. asked at the same time.

"Yes, he is in room A24." They nodded and began walking towards his room. But I don't want to see Handsome, not after what he did to me. You can call me childish or whatever you want but you don't know how I feel until your in the same situation I'm in. I sat back down in the chair and began playing on my phone while I waited for Jr. to come back since he was my ride.

After about 5 minutes Jr. came walking back. He walked over to me and helped me up and I started walking towards the exit door but I didn't hear his footsteps behind me. I turned around and he was just looking at me with his hands in his pockets.

I walked back over to him and looked up into his eyes. "Why you just standin here, we still gotta pick Prince back up."

"He wants to see you." He said in a tone that made me know that he knew I didn't want to see Handsome as of right now.

"I don't care I have nothing to say to him." I said with a little attitude.

"Nikkole you know you've missed him just talk to him and we can leave but until then yo like ass ain't going No where." He said sitting down. I rolled my eyes giving in.

"Fine let's go but I'm not saying shit to him so this is a waist of time." I said pulling him out of his chair.

I walked to his room but stood outside the door debating if I should go in for like 2 minutes. But then I remembered that I was pregnant and it's pretty hard to miss it in this T-shirt, I just wonder what he's going to say.

I finally walked into the room with Jr. right behind me. Stacii was holding back Lexi while she was cussing Handsome out and then he took her out of the room. I looked to see Dante and Latrell just laughing at her and Mama Young was by Handsomes bed holding his hand. Then I looked over to Handsome and he was smiling from ear to ear at me while I was mugging the shit out of him. He looked down at my stomach and his eyes got wide while his smile dropped making me chuckle.

I felt Jr. nudge me so I went and sat down with my legs crossed. "Wassup Nikkole." Handsome said to me with a hopeful smile while I kept mugging him I was not fuckin around when I said I ain't saying shit to him.

"Tuhh, I see you pregnant now. How far along is you?" He asked sitting up more. I still ain't say shit and I guess Jr. was getting tired of me not saying anything to Handsome so he answered for me.

"She 7 months Nigga, it's yo baby." He said kinda with a attitude so I knew he was still annoyed with Handsome as well but not as much as me. "Man you forreal, Why the fuck you ain't tell me Nikkole?" Handsome said kind of raising his voice.

That's when I got pissed all the way off I didn't even wanna be in his presence. I got up and walked to the door. "Jr. will you make this fast we still need to pick up Prince and I wanna go to sleep. Bye Latrell see you later Dante Bye Mama Young." I Said hugging Dante, Latrell and Mama Young then walking out.

I walked to the waiting room and seen Lexi sitting in a chair with her arms folded across her chest and Stacii walking towards me. "She gotta attitude but image go back and chill with Han alright." I nodded and he walked off.

I walked towards Lexi and sat by her and looked at her signaling for her to tell me what happened.

She sighed and turned towards me. "We walked in the room and all I wanted to do was fight him, I could care less if that Nigga just got shot. He left you here right after what y'all had did you was gonna be stuck raisin Y'ALL child on your OWN. They should known I was gon beat his ass I saint finna let that shit slide." I laughed and gave her a hug.

"That's why I Love you girl." She smiled at me then rubbed my belly. It's something she always does I don't know why tho. "So what did you guys talk about while you were in there?." She asked looking back up at me.

I shrugged. "Not a damn thing. I ain't got shit to say to him. It's gonna be a while before I say anything time him unless it's something serious going on with my baby." I said honestly.

"Does he know that the baby is his?" I nodded and told her everything that happens while I was in his hospital room. Sh just laughed the fact that I mugged him the whole time I was in there.

"I'm surprised his other Babymomma ain't here with her ratchet ass." She said shaking her head. I nodded and then seen Jr. walk into the room but he walked straight passed me and to the exit. I guess he has an attitude about somethin.

I hugged Lexi and went to the car with Jr. he pulled off and we headed to pick up Prince.

*Handsome P.O.V*

"Mama Why you ain't tell Nikkole was pregnant wit my seed. And she almost due. I wasn't even here for her man." I said to my mom shaking my head at myself for being stupid enough to leave the girl that I really loved for some hoe that played me.

"Handsome don't stress over it right now, you get out in a couple days and you can make everything right again. Just rest for right now." My Mama said rubbing my arm.

I just looked away from her and thought about how ima get my girl back. It might take time but she will be mine again I know she still Love me Why she acting like that.

****************************

Keep Commenting And Voting!!!!