Chapter 17

*Nikkole P.O.V*

I walked in to Olive Garden with Prince right next to me. I walked up to the lady at the desk.

"Hi I'm supposed to be meeting someone here."

"Is it a boy or a girl?"

"A boy, Handsome Young."

"Oh right this way follow me, and by the way you and your son look so cute."

I Chuckled. "Thanks." Me and Prince were matching in a purple polo with a black horse, mine was skin tight while his was baggy, and some khaki shorts, mine were short and tight and his were cargos. Our shoes were the black purple and white grape 5s. 

We followed behind the lady to a table in the corner tht had Han sitting in the seat on the right. He looked towrds us and smiled then stood up giving me a hug and dapping Prince I laughed and shook my head. I looked at what he was wearing and he was wearing the same thing as us just in red and he had on the red and blck gammas.

"heyy." he said smiling at me showing his deep dimples.

"Heyy." It was kind of awkward so I looked at the menu while him and Prince started talking about god knows what. these two tlk about everything under the sun. lol . 

"So can we tlk now?" Han said turning his attention to me while Prince was coloring on his menu.

"Sure what is it tht you have to tlk to me about?"

"Look I still have feelings for you, like strong feelings. And I ain't ever missed tlkin to a female as much as I've missed tlkin to you nd hearin yo voice. And when I seen ol boy hugged up on you at Prince party it made me really realize tht breakin up with you was a mistake and I really want you back, so will you be mine again?" He said holding my hand from across the table.

I didn't really kno what to say, I kno I wanna be with him but I'm just scared to get hurt again. 

"Yes, I'll be yours again." I saw a big kool aid smile grow on his handsome face and it made me smile just knowing tht I'm the reason he's so happy right now.

"So since we back together you can't be huggin tht nigga like tht no more." Han told me with a straight face tht made burst into laughter.

"I won't, as long as you cut off yo lil hoe Tamara." I said with a raised eyebrow.

"You already kno I will. But how you kno about her?"

"Did you forget tht we hang out with the same people, and they can't keep shit from me. I kno everything." He chuckled then looked at me and started eating his food.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Han dropped me and Prnce off at home and now I'm in my bed watching Love and Basketball. This my movie. I heard my bedroom door opening and Prince lil head peeked through the crack of the door.

"What you doin pooh?" I said with a light laugh.

"Momma I wanna sleep wit you." he said poking out his lil lip. I swear he is just too cute. "Come on." I tapped the spot next to me and he hopped up and cuddled all under me. This is what I love about him i don't kno what I'm going to do when he don't wanna cuddle with me no more.

Before the movie even went off me and Prnce were sound asleep in my king sized bed.

*********************************************************

Kind Of Short And Boring, But Comment And Vote Please !!!!!!!!!!!