Chapter 18

***Idk what to write about so i'm going to skip a few months again.***

4 Months Later

*Handsome P.O.V*

Me and Nikkole been doin good as far as our relationship. But I've been thinking about asking her if her and Prince can move in with me. I had a lil incident with this orange gang and now they tryna start some shit. I ain't ever scared but I ain't finna let shit happen to Nikkole nor Prince, thts why need them here so I know tht they ok. And plus I like wakin up to Nikkole fine ass in the morning.

I kno she like to be on her own tho so sometime this month ima take her on this fancy lil date and hope tht she say yea.

*Nikkole P.O.V*

I just got done getting dressed, We are supposed to go spend the day with Lexi at this carnival, Since we havent in a while. I'm wearing some high waist shorts, a red crop top wth "BADDIE" in big white letters a white beanie tht says my name and my hair is curly and my shoes are just some black sandles tht zip on the side.

 I went to Prince room to get him ready. I gave him a bath and washed his curly brown hair and cleaned him up then took him out the tub. I put him in some black and red jordan basketball shotrs and his black, red and white jordan muscle shirt. For his shoes I put on his red and black gammas and then put his little old chain around his neck.

I left his hair in a curly afro. I swear he is just the cutest thing ever. I'm kind of glad my mom didn't wanna take care of him because I think he deserved  better mother like me. 

After I was done getting him dressed my phone rang. I let Prince play with his toys then went to my room to answer it. I knew it was Han because of the ring tone.

"Hello"  said answering the phone.

"Ayye bae what you got planned for today?"

"Me and Prince were hangin out with Lexi all day at the carnival, why?"

"You know she bringin Stacii with her right." He said with a chuckle

"Oh my god, I swear I'ma kill her, you wanna go with us ? Cause me and Prince aint tryna be no 3rd n 4th wheel." I really didn't care but I knew thts why he was telling me this.

"Yea I'ma just come get y'all nd we can ride together, I'll be there in 5."

"Alright I'll see you when you get here."

I hung up an went to get Prince stroller and his diaper bag. Yes my one year ole has a stroller but its only cause he gets sleepy after walking for so long and I hate carrying him for too long cause he gets heavy.

By the time I was downstairs with Prince and his stuff Han was knocking on the door. I let him in and he gave me a hug and a kiss and helped me put all the stuff in his car. we all got inthe car and I strapped Prince up in his carseat nd we headed off to the carnival.

-

-

-

-

We've been at this carnival for 3 hours and I'm kind of getting tired but to my surprise Prince lil but wants to get on every ride. Me and Han have basically been cuddled up since we got here and I love the feeling of arms wrapped around my little waist it just feels perfect. 

Me, Han, Prince, Stacii and Lexi were at a table eating chili fries just talkin and laughin about how our faces were on some of the rides tht flipped us around and stuff. While we were laughing tht hoe Tamara walked up. I really hope she don't say shit to me cause I do not wanna have to fight in front of Prince, thts one thing I don't do.

"So this why you don't wanna answer my calls and txts now?" She said to Han pointing at me and Prince. I just looked at her with a straight face cause like I said as long as she don't start shit with me we straight.

"Man Tamara gon somewhere, I told you we was through and thts tht damn." Han said trying to wave her off but t wasn't working. Me and Lexi looked at each other and just chuckled.

"What the fuck y'all hoes laughin at?" She said lookin at me and Lexi I tried to keep my cool cause I can't stand bein called out my name.

"Look I advise you to watch who the fuck you tlkin to cause I am not the one and I have no problem whoopin ass in front of all these mothafuckin people." I said as calmly as I could just looking at her.

"So you just gon let her talk to me like tht Handsome?" He looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Like I said Tamara, gon somewhere." He said very calm not looking at her.

"Whatever but just kno tht while you playin house with this bitch, I'm the one pregnant with yo mothafuckin baby." After I heard those words my heart dropped I looked at her stomach and sure enough there was a litttle pudge I grabbed my stuff and Prince and his stuff and left I heard everyone saying my name but I didn't wanna hear it. 

 I found Han's car keys in the top of Prince stroller and got everything in his car by the time I was getting in the front seat Han was running to the car but I pulled off. I'll just have Stacii or Lexi drop his car off to him. Cause I'm done. 

Right when I got home and got Prince to sleep I layed in bed and let all the tears I was holding in, out. I just can't believe he did this to me. And he promised he was through with her. She looked like she was about 3 months along so it couldn't have been before me, which means he was fuckin her when were still together. 

***************************************************

COMMENT PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!