Chapter 25

~Photo Of Lexi On The Side~

Two Weeks Later

It's been two weeks since Han left and I moved out of his old house. He hasn't called me or Mama Young and I haven't tried calling him since that day. I'm still a little emotional when it comes to that topic, I mean who wouldn't be, I gave him my virginity and he left not even a full day after, But what's done is done and there's nothing I can do about it.

"Let me tell you 'bout myself, I'm not scared to die, been through so much shit sometimes I wanna be in the sky, wann-" 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock playing my husbands song. I swear the first time I saw him I fell in love with. I mean I would drop my panties for him at anytime anyday, only him and Chris Brown. Lol.

I got in the shower for about 20 minutes and got out and did my hygiene thing. I put on m y bra and panties and rubbed my favorite ictoria secret lotion on my body I was walking out of the bathroom when I felt like i had to throw up. I ran to the toilet and threw up all my insides. 

"Ughh I knew I shouldn't have tried that sushi with Lexi." I said as I started to brush my teeth again. I felt like being dressy today. I wore a purple high waisted skater skirt and a black long sleeve crop top with light pink, purple, yellow, and dark blue paint splashes. I wore my dark blue heels and curled my hair into spirals down my back.

I went into Prince room to get him ready for day care. I put his clothes out and then went to start his bath once his bath was done I went to wake him up. "wake up pooh, so you can get ready for daycare."

He rubbed his eyes and slowly got out of his bed. I gave him a quick and got him dressed. He wore his blue polo shorts and his white polo top and some blue 10s. I put his gold chain around his necj and grabbed his bag. 

"Mommy, apple." Prince said in his little baby voice. I smiled and went to the kitchen to get him an apple. When I came back he was holding a picture of me him and Han in his hand . We were at the park making a silly face in the camera.

"Mommy, Daddy." He said looking like he was about to cry which broke my heart. I hate the fact that Handsome let Prince start calling him daddy when he knew he was going to leave but at the same time its my fault for even bringing someone like him in Prince life.

"Come on baby you gotta get to day care." I said picking him up and putting him up and kissing his little cheek before heading outside.

-

-

-

I'm in 5th hour tlking to Lexi, Jr, Stacii, and Chris. Dante and Latrell graduated last year. But this is free period so we were all just sitting and tlking about everything.

"So, Nikkole have you heard from Han sincehe left?" Stacii asked looking at me I could tell he really missed him, him Jr adn Han were closest out of all the boys. I was about to answer his question before I felt the same feeling I felt this morning. I got up and ran to the bathroom.

I felt some one hold my hair up as I continued to throw up in the toilet. I looked behind me and seen Lexi looking at me with sympathetic eyes. I walked to the sink and rinsed my mouth out before turning around to find Lexi looking directly at me with her arms folded.

"Do you have something you need to tell me?" She asked with he eyebrows furrowed. "No, why would you ask that?" I answered back. 

"Nikkole you've been throwing up all morning, and you got sick only by the smell of meat at lunch. So what's really goin on. Are you pregnant?" Her question caught me by surprise then I thought about it and if I am that means It's Handsome's baby and my baby will grow up without a father bacuase I made the stubid desicion of having sex with someone that only gets with girls for that reason. With all those thoughts going through my head I dropped to the floor crying. Lexi wrapped her arms around me rocking me back and forth.

"I dont know Lexi, I don't know." I said as I cried in Lexi's arms.