Chapter 5

*Handsome P.O.V* 

It's been two weeks since I talked to Nikkole. Ever time I see her in the hallway she acts like I'm not there, it bothers the fuck outa me and she know it. But I would be liein if I said I aint miss her high yellow ass but it aint like I'm stressin over it.

I mean she wasn't even my girl...... yet.

Shit fuck it, i miss tht girl so much. Even tho i just met her i feel like she's a part of me and now tht she gone it's a part of me missin. I might sound corny but I dont give a fuck.

It was goin on 5 o'clock when I finally found the balls to go to Nikkoles house.

-

-

-

-

I'm standing at Nikkole's door debating if i should knock or not.

Knock Knock

When she answered the door she looked so beautiful. She had on a hot pink sports bra with some black boy shorts and her hair was in a messy bun.

She had an amused look on her face but when she seen me a look of anger flashed on her face automatically.

*Nikkole P.O.V*

I couldn't even tell you how happy I was tht this high yellow nigga was standin in front of me.

But I'm not finna let him kno tht. I made sure I had a mean mug on my face when my eyes landed on him.

"Why are you here?" I asked with annoyance clearly in my voice.

"Look I'm srry about what happend with Tamara. But I wasn't liein when I said I don't fuck wit her no more. Nikkole you all I want please believe me. Please forgive me Nikkole?"

"Look Handsome, if you brake my trust in any way I will cut yo balls off make you swallow em' and then shit them out of yo ass, fuck wit me if you want to." I said as serious as could so he knew I was not playin.

"Damn alright then."

"I'm just lettin you kno I don't like bein lied to or led on."

He came closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I promise I will do anything and everything to keep yo trust baby girl."

"Promise?"

"Promise, so does this make us cool again?"

"Yes."

And with tht he engulfed me into a huge bear hug. But unfortunately tht had to end when Prince started crying in his bouncer, I knew he was crying because he needed his diaper changed.

I looked up at him with a smile "well since we cool now you should change his diaper for me"

He chuckled, "Girl, hell naw. I gotta a weak stomach I ain't finna change no stanky ass diaper."

I laughed and went to change Prince's diaper .

*Handsome P.O.V*

I kinda did lie a lil bit tho cuz I still let Tamara give me head or whatever but I aint fucked her for a couple months.

I don't kno if I should tell her what I do or not but I kinda feel like she already kno.

I guess ima find out if she know or not after I tell her........ some other time tho. Shiiit I'm to scared to tell her right now cause if she didn't kno already and she don't fuck wit thugs she gon beat my ass. Nikkole small but she a female version of me, which is a straight Thug.