Chapter 3| Strangers

Kayla and Megan are just, ugh. So the way that the room is works like this: Quill and Dad get a room, Ty and Jared shared, then Kayla, Megan, and I share. There are two queen size beds in that room and you know where I am sleeping? The fucking couch that is in the corner of the god damn room! What. The. Fuck. 
Kayla was over the moon with the fact that the boy from that group "waved at her". Yeah quote on quote. I don't understand her, she likes the worst kind of music. She's the type of white girl who lives for Lil Pump and Post Malone, that's her. 
I sit on the couch in which I will call my bed for the next three weeks, reading one of my favorite books The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton. While reading Megan and Kaya quickly rush into the room and start putting on different clothes, I just lower my book and watch from afar. "What are you girls doing?" Dad questioned entering the room as Kayla and Megan continued to do there makeup. "FIYM are doing a little concert out on deck and we have to get going." Kayla replied not taking her eyes off herself in the mirror. "FIYM?" He questioned, I was proud that FIYM didn't take up any of his brain power. "Forever In Your Mind." Megan and Kayla replied at the same time. "Why don't you take Sam with." They both looked at me as I looked at Dad. "I think I'm good-" "No Sam get dressed and get out of the room for a little bit." 
I didn't change, there was no need. I was in the same outfit I was as I got here, and I didn't need to dirty more clothes. I walked a long way behind the two of them, I wanted nothing to do with them. I wish Clyde was here, Clyde is my older brother. He's at college or he would be here. We arrived at the stage in which they would be performing, it wasn't huge but wasn't small ether. Kayla and Megan pushed there ways to the front, I had to find them. 
I was searching through Twitter when I got two different messages from my group chat in titled The Three Musketeers. It includes myself, and my best friends Tristan and Karly.

Karly: Did the ship go down, are you dead. Please tell me you're not dead

Tristan: If she's dead she isn't going to reply smart-ass

Me: I'm alive, sadly

Karly: Thank God

Tristan: Yeah sadly

Karly: Oh fuck off

Tristan: okay bye

Tristan has left the group chat

Karly: So how is it, sorry I couldn't text you last week; mom took my phone again.

Tristan logged on

Tristan: I just didn't want to talk to you

Me: Oh thanks

Tristan: Any Time

Suddenly out of no where Kayla and Megan started to scream at the top of there lungs, I jumped dropping my phone in the process. "Kayla!" I screamed, she stopped turning her attention to me. She saw the phone and picked it up. The screen the cracked and it looked as if it was on it's last legs. She clicked the home button and it turned on. "Still works." She pushed it back into my hands and went back to screaming. I growled looking up at the stage and understood why they were screaming. Forever In Your Mind was on the stage.

It was hell, I hated all of it. Fuckboys they are Fuckboys I tell you.  I wanted to curl up in a ball roll into a hole and die. I don't like there kind of music. Give me Broadway or Emo and I'm good, but not this shit. It didn't help that one of them noticed me through out the whole thing. 

Enough about me
When Emery wasn't singing he looked at me and smiled I didn't smile back

Hurricane
When Emery was singing his solo part he looked over my way I looked away and went on my broken phone

Gone gone gone
When the choir came he kept a glance at me I ignored him 

Sweet little something
they asked if anyone wanted to come up and be sang to while they were decided who Emery kept pointing towards me but then in the end someone else got the chance

shake your booty
As they sang Emery kept dancing like an idiot and when he wasn't singing playfully stuck his tough out at me

DC medley
When he sang the Gotta find you part of the song (from camp rock) he looked over in my direction Megan being Megan and Kayla being Kayla thought he was singing to them
I wish he was