Chapter 13| Beach Date

Outfit for the chapter:

_He wasn't even anger that I spent the night with Emery, he said nothing about it when I walked into the hotel the next morning

_
He wasn't even anger that I spent the night with Emery, he said nothing about it when I walked into the hotel the next morning. He just hugged me and told me he was glad I was alright. Today was different then other days because we could leave the ship today, we were finally at the island. We stay here for 3 days. It was almost 12 and all of us were starving so we decided to eat on the ship then we would go and explore a little bit. 

I realized I haven't looked through Instagram ever since I got it so while we were waiting for our food I went onto Emery's page. The most resent were the ones I took, he didn't tag me because I didn't want the attention. It was like Emery can tell when I am on my phone because as I look through his photos I get a snapchat from him. 

I message him back

I message him back. 

Bonnie_Clarkson
After lunch. 

emerytkelly
Okay. 

"Are you okay, or is this just how you deal with stuff?" Jared asked as we walked towards the exit of the ship. I look up at him confused. "What do you mean?" "You freaked out last night and now you're completely fine." I shrug. "Paralyzed most likely don't worry it will come." It wasn't made up, when dad left it took me a few months to finally get out of that stage and actually be sad, or anger I don't know which one. 
"Land finally." Ty dropped to his knees as soon as we stepped on steady land.  Megan and Jared laughed while Kayla was in no laughing mood, I haven't spoken one word to her. I pull out my phone and message Emery. 

Bonnie_Clarkson
Land ho

This boy is so full of himself as he sends another snapchat instead of just texting me okay. 

"You can go if you want

"You can go if you want." I jumped not realizing that dad was standing right behind me looking over my shoulder. "Are you sure?" I asked, I thought he'd be more against me hanging out with Emery besides him. You know what, he feels bad for me. "Yeah just... keep me updated." I agreed and set of to find the arcade. 
It wasn't packed but it most defiantly was not empty I scan around and spot them in the back, playing Pac-Man. I walk up behind them making no noise, just as I reach them Ricky dies. "You suck at Pac-Man dude." They all turn to me while Liam and Emery laugh. "Well it's nice to see you to Samantha Ren Bonnie Clarkson." "You told them!" I yelled in disbelief towards Emery, who quickly through his hands up in defense. "They looked through are messages on my phone." I rolled my eyes. "You might know my full name Ricardo 'I don't know your middle name' Garcia Jr but I can still beat your ass at Pac-Man I'm the best!"  "Oh hell no!" Emery yelled. "Emery Thomas Michael Kelly disagrees!" "Would you shut up Liam T Attridge!" 

It wasn't planned but we spent the next 2 hours in arcade playing mostly Pac-Man along with air hockey. It wasn't until after the 2 hours did they remember that they didn't at lunch and they were starving. After a text seeing that my family were gonna be at the beach we decided to go onto the beach for them to get food. "Hey guys." Dad smiled as we walked up to him. "Hello Mr. Clarkson." Emery behind insanely nice was hard to watch. "They didn't eat so we're gonna go get something then we'll be back." I was about to go with them when suddenly I was picked up and in second was thrown into the warm salt water. "What the hell!" I yell coming up to see Jared dying of laughter in front of me. "You dick!" I push him and he falls into the water, I looked over at the boys and they're all laughing along with my dad. I wave them off to get food as I continue with my splashing war between Jared and I. 

I got and sit back down next to Emery after he gets his food, he got me this weird smoothie in some coconut cup and for someone who is not a fan of smoothie it was fucking good. It was over the moon hot today, hotter than other days but I think it's because I'm use to having a breeze on the ship. Emery, Ricky, and Liam only had on there swim trunks and flip flops, well sandals for Ricky. Due to the heat I decided to take off my long sleeve swim shirt and just wear an actually bikini top I had underneath it. "Well look at that you do own a bikini." Emery mocked, I rolled my eyes. "My mom bought it for me before I came, she was right it's to hot to wear long sleeves." It kinda sucked because I'd have to wear my NYU sweater the rest of the day, but hopefully it will get cooler as it get later in the day. 

Kayla wanted nothing more than to shoot me in the head all day. It all started after Emery finished eating and he put his arm around me, she scolded. Although I didn't make it better by kissing him in front of her, she deserves it. She was bringing everyone down all day, until finally Quill sent her to go back on the cruise ship and sent her back to our hotel room. Megan and Jared disappeared and went onto the board walk, the rest of us, besides Quill and Dad, went into 2 year old mode and decided to bury Liam in the sand. Yeah I know, we are all such children. 
__

9:34pm 

I was laying on the couch in the living room, when the door bell rang. When I answered it was Emery, he was changed into jeans, a maroon sweatshirt with a jean jacket ontop. "What are you doing here?" I was seriously confused at his actions right now. "Come with me." He put his hand out, I look down at his hand then back to him. "Come on." I grab my jacket and take his hand. 
We exit the ship and go back onto the beach, the sun was just about to set. "Why are we on the beach at sunset?" "Because it's the beach at sunset!" I laughed at him being such a cliché. He looked at me moving in wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me closer. I look up at him as he rests his forward against mine. "I don't want this vacation to end." He signed, I thought about my earlier thoughts. He won't even remember me after this. I shut them out, they were true but I didn't want them to be. While I was caught up in my thoughts I almost didn't notice that he started to kiss me.
A doomed couple kissing on a beach at sunset. 
Such a cliché.