Chapter 6| Blowing Cover

I was woken up the next morning by a pillow being thrown at my head. "What!" I yell in a scratchy voice as I just woke up. "Your phone is blowing up, answer it!" Kayla yelled as I threw the pillow back. I reached down pulling my cracked phone up to me, only to see it was Emery that was blowing up my phone. He's in my phone as Kelly, just in case Kayla would see it. 

Emery: Sam.
Emery: Wake up.
Emery: Wake up Sam.
Emery: I'M DYING, WAKE UP! I NEED YOU!
Emery: Great to know you don't care. 

Sam: Jesus Emery what do you want?

Emery: Meet me in the lobby in 5.

Sam: No I can't. 

Emery: Why?

Sam: My dad is waking us up at 8 to go get breakfast, and it's 7:54.

Emery: Okay great see you there. 

Sam: Emery you wouldn't dare.

Emery: Don't worry I won't talk to you. I just wanna see you.

Sam: I don't know why you would want to, but fine. Bye.

Emery: Bye. 

As I put my phone down the door opened and my Dad's head popped in. "Girls wake up! Breakfast!" I got into the bathroom first because I knew how long it took Kayla and Megan to get ready. I closed the door, not locking it because people should know not to walk in. I skipped my shower last night so I decided to take my sweet old time in the shower. Half way threw the door was swung open, Kayla and Megan swaggered there way straight into the bathroom. "What the hell!" I yelled turning off the water and quickly wrapping my body in a towel stepping out of the shower. "Come on Sam it's not like you have anything to hide." Kayla rolled her eyes, I looked down. She was right, I truly don't. I grab another towel from the counter and started to dry my hair, as Kayla and Megan continued doing there makeup in the mirror. I left the bathroom and did what I had to do, I went into the closet. What!? It has a light mirror and it was big enough for 5 different people. My clothes weren't anything amazing, along with being an emo I am also an 80s kids. Not really but I dress like I was from the 80s and you wouldn't believe my room and my music choice. Today I was wearing jean shorts that were tight around my waist and more baggy at the bottoms, along with a salmon colored shirt with the short sleeves rolled up, a black belt, and dirty as hell white converse. I did my hair as I always do before returning to the bathroom to put the towels away. It took me 5 minutes meanwhile Kayla and Megan weren't even 25% done yet. 
After we waited for about 20 more minutes they finally were done, not even Quill was that bad. We took the elevator down to the bottom floor and went into one of the restaurants. As we sat down my phone went off again, I looked at it from under the table. 

Emery: I see you. 

I looked up at the doors of the restaurant and saw the three of them walk in. Soon after I heard Kayla squeak, I looked at her and saw both Kayla and Megan having huge fangirl attacks. "Girls calm down, they are just people." Dad replied, he took the words straight out of my mouth. "OMG Emery is so cute." Kayla whispered to Megan as they were making heart eyes towards them as they walked to the opposite side of the restaurant sitting down at a table.  Emery was wearing a maroon sweatshirt with this big glasses and black sweat pants. His hair wasn't really done and it was messy as his hood was up. I looked over at him, he made eye contact and smiled. When I didn't reply he went back to his phone and as he looked back at another text came through. 

Emery: Don't worry I won't blow your cover. 

Sam: Good. 

"Who are you texting?" Dad asked looking over my shoulder at my phone. I quickly turn it off setting it on the table. "Kelly, my friend from back home." I reply, he nods and turns back to the menu. It goes off again. 

Emery: Kelly? Real creative.

Sam: Well I couldn't use Emery because then if Kayla saw it would look weird.