Chapter 7| Photographs

I'm gonna start adding photo's in the chapters as well as some Instagram and Snapchat's. Also I can't edit so I'll be using photos of Emery with other people as photos of Emery and Sam. 

__________

"Okay so what does everyone wanna do today?" Quill asked as we finished our food and left the restaurant , the boys already left.  All at once all of them starting to yell ideas at Quill, meanwhile my phone went off. 

Emery: Stranger Things binge then wave pool. 

Sam: Sure, and I don't surf. 

Emery: You will. 

"Dad I was actually just gonna lay by the pool for today. Is that okay?" I question cutting everyone off as Quill is about to say that I wouldn't want to do what Kayla wanted to do. "Good than we can go to the teen club." Kayla quickly agreed to my being away all day. "Are you sure Sam?" Dad asked turning to me, I nod and he agrees. I get up from the table and leave before the rest of them do. 
I quickly go to the room and pack my bathing suite before heading 1 deck up to the boys room, in which Emery texted me. I knock on the door and with in seconds it opened to reveal Emery, he was dressed still in his pajamas as he was when he was at the restaurant. "Hey." He smiled when he saw me. "Hey." I replied awkwardly, as he stepped aside letting me into the hotel room. Ricky and Liam were both already on the couch to watch the show, pajamas and all. "Well if it isn't a Nancy looking girl herself." Ricky joked about my outfit, I didn't understand the joke because I have never seen the show before. 
There were two different couches, both only meant for two people. Ricky and Liam were already on one of them, which meant I had to sit next to Emery. Very awkward at first, I just sat there like just sat there while Emery had his arm laying on the back of the couch. As the show went on and we kept passing episodes Emery kept getting closer and closer until he was right next to me, with his arm around me. I sat for a second before quickly getting up and rushing into the bathroom, once again I didn't lock the door. I stood leaning against the counter staring at myself in the mirror. Why me? Why not Kayla? Out of all the girls here, why did he have to choose me? Suddenly there was a knock on the door which scared me. "Sam are you okay?" It was Emery's voice, he was worried. "Yeah." I lied. "I just, can we go to the wave pool now?" I questioned keeping the room separating us. "Sure, but we can't if you don't come out." He laughed. 
I opened the door and Ricky and Liam were no where in sight. "They left already?" I questioned, Emery nodded.  I roll my eyes, that's when I notice that Emery has my phone in his hand. "Hey give me my phone!" I yell, he quickly moved and raised his arm above his head so I couldn't reach. "Emery!" "Did you take these photos?" He asked, wanting a answer before he gives me the phone back. "Yes! Now give me my phone!" Once I answer he hands back over my phone. "You shouldn't have done that, it's my private information." I was pissed, but I could tell Emery was sorry. "Sorry Sam, I really like that one. The one of the leaves on the street. Can I see it?" He asks, I don't want to show him but at the same time I do. So I open my phone again and pull up the photo he is talking about. 

"That's really good

"That's really good." I shrug. "It's okay." 
Emery goes into the washroom while I go into the bedroom and change into my bathing suite before we both exit the room and start down the hall. "Mind taking an Instagram picture for me?" He randomly questions, I look at him with an eyebrow raised. "Sure, but I suck at talking pictures of people." He rolls his eyes as I open my phone to the camera. "Okay pose." He quickly strikes a stupid pose with a stupid look on his face, I chuckle at this and snap the photo. 

"Finally what took you guys so long?" Ricky complains as we finally reach the wave pool on the main deck of the ship

"Finally what took you guys so long?" Ricky complains as we finally reach the wave pool on the main deck of the ship. "Never mind, let's go I wanna try this." Emery was really excited, I on the other hand wasn't. "Go right ahead." Liam let Emery go first, and he failed. As soon as he stepped on the board and was in the wave he got his board swept out from underneath him and he fell straight on his but. I couldn't help but laugh at him failing.  "Oh you wanna try?" He yelled as he stood up and walked back over. "I'm good." I backed up. "No no you are doing it now!" He picked me up and I screamed. The instructor explained how to do it, I was still terrified. I went off and like Emery fell right away. 
We continued taking turns, it was Ricky's turn and I noticed Emery not looking but looking at his phone. I took my phone out and snapped a photo. For memories. So I can remember him after vacation even if he won't remember me.