Chapter 19| Plan B

"How could!" I yell as I throw open the door to the hotel room and storm inside,  Jared running after me. "Sam you can't do this." "Do what Jared?! Break up with me? Well guess what that's part of life!" "You're just scared you can't leave him." "Well I just did." I turned and walked into the room, Jared stood with nothing else to say, while the whole family sat in the living room confused about what just went down. 
_

Emery had no other plan, he thought it was over. His first real love was done with him, maybe they would meet up again in the future and be together, but as of now... he was done. Emery returned to the hotel room, Ricky and Liam didn't know what to do, he was never like this. Emery flopped down on the couch and opened up the group chat 'mission Samery' 

emerytkelly: thank you both for trying to help, but Sam and I are done. 

Tristan_Horrors: What! Why?

emerytkelly: Our plan just made her upset, we're done. 

Karly:P: What about Plan B?

emerytkelly: There's a Plan B?

Tristan_Horrors: There is always a Plan B.

emerytkelly: I don't know, she's already upset I don't wanna add to it. 

Karly:P: Just trust us. 

emerytkelly: okay.... what is Plan B? 

___

Today is the today I've been wanting but have also been wanting to push away. We're back in California, we're flying back to Maine today, I'll see my dad's house for the first time. I packed last night after I locked myself in the bedroom, I even packed Megan's and Kayla's stuff too, just to past time. It was much hotter outside now that we weren't sailing. "Sam come on we're getting ready to go." Quill spoke entering the room and collecting some of the suite cases that were in there. "Okay." I nod grabbing my phone, which at the same moment vibrates. I look and see a Snapchat from Emery. I decide to open it. 

My breath gets caught in my throat

My breath gets caught in my throat. "Come on Sam." It was now Jared to came into the room. He stopped when he saw my face. "What's wrong." I didn't reply all I did was turn my phone around to show him, and his jaw dropped. 

Emery's POV

I send the snapchat as we are about to leave the hotel room and return to solid land, what if this doesn't work, what if I lose her forever? 

emerytkelly: I did it, the Snapchat is sent.

Karly:P: Give her about 30 minutes, this will work Emery. 

emerytkelly: You promise?

Tristan_Horrors: Yep. 

Sam's POV

"Was this your plan to?" I right away put the blame on him. "I had nothing to do with this, I swear." I could read his face, he really didn't have anything to do with it. "I have to fix this." I mumble, Jared looks at me like I am insane. "What?" "I have to fix this!" I sprint out of the door, totally ignoring Dad's calls behind me. I needed to find Emery, I needed to make this right.