Chapter 20| Mission Samery

'You have reached the phone of Emery Kelly, sorry I can't come to the phone. Leave a message.'

'Ricky Garcia can not answer at the moment' 

'I, Liam Attridge, can not come to the phone at the moment.' 

"Ugh." I groan after I finished calling all three of the boys and none of them picked up there phones. I run into the lobby and by the doors I spot Ricky, he'll lead me to Emery. "Ricky!" I yell running faster than Quicksliver towards him. "Sam?!" He questions catching me as I almost fall from stopping since I ran so fast, I was panting for air. "Ricky.. I. I. messed up and. I. need help. where is he?" I get out through panting and tears running down my face. "He's out at the car, Sam you worried all of us." "Ricky I have to see him, where is the car?" He looked me down, he saw helpless look in my eyes and he agreed. "Come on." He grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards the outside. It felt weird walking in solid ground again, but I didn't care because with each step on solid ground took me one step closer to Emery. 
He finally came into view, he was standing leaning against there car with his phone in his hand. Ricky stopped grabbing me and looked over at me. "Go." I nod, nervousness written all over my face. "Emery?" I speak taking small steps towards him, he looks up and looks like a deer in headlights when he sees me. "Sam?" He asks placing his phone into his pocket. We get to each other and just stand there. "I'm sorry." I break the silence by quickly wrapping my arms around him, and his arms quickly wrap around me as well. "I missed you." He mumbled into my neck. "I missed you to." 

__

"Well this was one weird vacation, say?" Dad asked as I stood outside his car along side Emery, both of us laughed. "I would say the same sir." Emery replied, Dad nodded in approval and soon it was Jared standing with us. "We might not be in the same state, but hurt her and I will find you." He threated in a funny brotherly way, I laughed. "Don't worry, I would never." I smile at this, maybe he actually is telling the truth. Jared gets into the car, leaving myself being the only one not in the car, I turn to Emery. "So..." "So... What?" "I don't know, when will I see you again?" "The next time you facetime me." I laughed at his joke. "I mean in real life." " I thought you said you didn't like that band." "Oh shut up." I push him, he laughs and pulls me into a hug. It was almost a moment until a flash goes off, both of us look and it was Ricky and Liam, Ricky was taking photos of us. "Really?" I ask, he shrugs. "My OTP is back." Ricky smiles. "I think the better term is your ship has sailed." We all laugh, after saying my goodbye to both Ricky and Liam. It was time to say goodbye to Emery. "See you soon." He nods, leaned in and kissed me. I pulled back with a smile on my face, he starts to walk. "Hey Emery!" I call, he turns back around to face me. "That song wasn't bad." He blushs, and I climb into the van closing the door behind me. As we pull away I look out the window and see Emery waving, I wave as well until he is no longer in sight. 
I pull opened my phone and go onto Instagram, the first two photos that come up make me smile. 

emerytkelly: Farewell to the most amazing few weeks of my life

emerytkelly: Farewell part 2... That made thoughs few weeks so amazing.