Chapter 6

You have been so patient that I feel like it's time for your reward...here you go!

(I am re-editing the portion of Aiden's interaction with the waitress)

"Well?" The deep voice from the dark corner demanded.

"You're going to have your hands full with her, I know that much" Jensen mused. "She's witty, quick and at the same time, in my humble opinion, a natural born submissive."

The dark voice chuckled. "Is that so?" Rubbing his chin thoughtfully he contemplated his next move. "I think for now I'll just observe from a distance. I want to see how she interacts with you, and the others as well. When I feel the time is right I will reveal myself to her, and go from there."

Jensen responded in kind. "I think that's wise. There's something about this girl; I can't quite put my finger on it, but I believe she will mold and conform to your desires and wishes."

Jensen and the man continued to talk until their table was approached by a tall woman; her hair was braided in a single long design that hung down her naked back. She wore a collar, black lace panties, black thigh highs and black high heels.

She wouldn't look them in the eyes and kept her head bowed in submission. "May I get Sirs another drink?" She asked demurely and politely.

Jensen waved her aside but the mystery man beside him took his time examining the delicate beauty. She was his for the taking, and he wanted to pluck this beautiful flower. Tie her hands behind her back, and ride her until she begged him to let her cum.

Rising to his feet, he towered above the petite girl but she had been doing this long enough and she knew not to make a sound or try to move without his consent.

Putting his finger under her chin, he raised her head but she had been trained to not lift her eyes until instructed.

"You may look at me" his cold and detached voice called out clearly. The woman lifted her cerulean eyes to meet his dark and demanding ones.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked. She nodded slowly, and spoke softly. "Yes Sir."

"Good girl. Then you know what it will mean for you if you agree to spend the night with me, don't you?" Again she nodded and her lower lip trembled. "Yes sir."

"Then tell me what you want" the man demanded. "I would like to go with you Sir" the brave woman answered.

Her response seemed to please the mysterious man as he took a leash from the pocket of his dress pants. Hooking it to the server's collar he gave a slight tug indicating that she was to move forward and follow him.

The scent of sex floated in the air. To the man it was like a gentle breeze mixed with moans of pleasure. The occasional flogger, or whip, coming down on the exposed skin of a submissive could be heard; this was music to his ears.

Leading the woman down a dark, dimly lit hallway they eventually came to a stop in front of the last doorway. The man withdrew a key card from the pocket of his dress shirt and swiped it on the pad affixed next to the door.

As soon as he pushed on the door the opaque glass became crystal clear and see through, but the moment the door made contact with the frame it transformed back and made it nearly impossible for anyone to see in.

Dropping the leash he turned to face the woman, and noticed her eyes looking down at the floor, he was pleased that she knew her place. He began working on the cuffs of his shirt as he delivered clear and concise instructions.

"Take off your panties and give them to me" he said. Quickly doing so the woman handed him her panties, her breath hitched as he brought them to his nose and inhaled slowly.