Chapter 14

It was Saturday night and because the art team landed the Zeus account all the employees were gathering for a celebration at Club Deviant. Wallace had closed it for the evening, marking it as a private event.

Ivy loathed the idea of going to the club after what transpired yesterday. She hated Jensen but there was a small part of her didn't. After how he'd acted towards her, like a boyfriend would, she had a hard time hating him as a person but she would never forgive what he did.

She scoffed at that train of thought, Jensen was definitely not boyfriend material. His conversation with Aiden proved that, she was nothing more than an 'assignment,' his cutting words still haunting her.

Well to hell with them both! She was gonna go and she was going to show them who the queen bitch was tonight! No holds barred and screw Yes Sir, No Sir, can I please cum Sir...fuck no Sir!

She had wallowed long enough! She took a leisurely forty-five minute shower, taking care of her hair and shaving all of her important parts.

While her wet hair was still wrapped up in a towel, Ivy dropped her bath towel and lathered her body with Japanese Cherry Blossom lotion. It was perfectly innocent and submissive, which she was feeling anything but right now.

Then she did her makeup with heavy, dark sexy eyes; smoking hot and all of the usual suspects for the rest of her makeup with a blood red lip stain.

Satisfied with that, she took her hair down to blow dry it and then straightened it. It looked amazing, how it shone and glimmered.

And finally the dress, oh yes, the dress. This is where people would definitely remember who she is after tonight.

Her dress was a nice virginal white, fitting don't you think? Spaghetti straps with a plunging neckline and it was gathered from under the left breast and went all the way down to her thigh; very flattering on her. But the sexy ending to this little number was the massive split in it.

Aiden and Jensen both would be shitting in their collective dress pants when they get a load of her!  And that's exactly what she was counting on

Aiden and Jensen both would be shitting in their collective dress pants when they get a load of her! And that's exactly what she was counting on.

One last item to put on her body before she slipped into her white lace thong...also very innocent and that was the shimmering body powder she had. It was contained in the handle of a huge puffy brush and you just swirled it over your body and you get a very sexy shimmering effect to your skin.

Her skin shivered as she slid the silky material of her dress over her mostly nude body. She looked amazing! Ivy, renewed with even more confidence walked to her closet and picked up her silver heels, five inch heels to be exact.

Taking the silver clutch from her bed she headed to the kitchen for a shot of vodka, her nerves needed steadying and this would most certainly do the trick!