Chapter 20

(This song is from Ivy's POV; how she already feels about Aiden.  She's more fragile, emotionally that is, than she lets on-The xx-Angels)

Ivy stretched her legs; apparently she had slept with them curled up and now they ached. She didn't have to wonder where she was. She knew she was still at the club, in Aiden's room and in his bed.

Speaking of Aiden, she rolled over and was surprised to see him still in bed. He was awake sitting up and Ivy rejoiced on the inside at finding him still in bed. Hadn't disappeared like he did the last time she was there.

Either he hadn't noticed she was awake or just didn't bother to acknowledge her, so a disappointed Ivy started to roll back over when his raspy, sleep deprived voice rang out.

"You know it's rude to ignore people." Ivy grabbed her hair tie and got to her knees. Putting her hair up quickly she assumed the position which seemed to please her Dom.

"Forgive me Sir, you looked deep in thought and I didn't want to disturb you." Ivy hoped he bought her explanation. She didn't much feel like being punished first thing in the morning.

Aiden gazed over her nude body, like he was appraising a beautiful piece of art. She would never grow tired of him looking at her like that. It made her feel appreciated and truly beautiful and he was the first person to ever make her feel that way.

He moved the sheet aside and in doing so he uncovered the most delectable looking erection! He was hard as stone, the head of his cock stretched and the pre cum glistening from it made Ivy lick her lips.

"Get on your knees and turn around" Aiden instructed while Ivy was all too willing to do his bidding. Once she had done what he asked she felt the cold metal of cuffs going around her wrists. He was binding her, again.

She could hear him getting out of bed and wondered what was coming next. "Turn around, come to me and sit that delectable ass on the edge here." She loved how authoritative his voice sounded. No matter the time of day it did rude things to her body.

When she had done what he asked the next thing out of his mouth both shocked and excited her. "I'm going to face fuck you and cum deep in your throat. If you please me with this, my sweet little sub, you will be rewarded with an orgasm. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

Ivy nodded. "Yes sir" she said trying to hide the excitement. Just his words alone, his tone sent her aroused state into overdrive.

Grabbing her messy bun on one hand, he took his shaft in the other and teased Ivy's lips as she leaned a little more forward. His essence was salty and tasted of him; powerful and addictive.

After being with him twice, she knew how much control he had over his body and hers for that matter and he would not be cumming like a sixteen year old boy but he was using controlled thrusts as he pummeled her mouth, his cock hitting the back of her throat causing her eyes to well up.

Ivy's body was starting to ache as they had been at it for what seemed like forever; Aiden's thrusts becoming quicker and a much needed release she hoped to herself. Her mouth was sore, her lips were sore and her shoulders and arms kept a constant dull pain reminding her of the fact that she stepped into this so willingly.

"Such a good girl" Aiden breathed as he clinched her hair tighter in his hand. The noises her saliva made while he pounded himself inside her mouth sounded sexy-nasty and Ivy loved it.

"Do you want it my little sub? Do you want some cum?" He gritted. Even with her mouth full Ivy was still able to get out a muffled "Yes please sir."

Holy Christ the sound Aiden made when he started cumming just about did Ivy in; she almost betrayed her body and came as soon as he released his orgasm but instead, being the good little sub she was, she milked his cock, draining him of his life giving nectar.