Chapter 15

Ivy knew the minute she crossed the threshold that she was in all kinds of trouble with Aiden Wallace.

There was a huge bed that sat smack dab in the middle of the room but that's not what made Ivy want to run for the hills and never look back.

There were ropes, different lengths and widths, affixed to each post of the giant canopy bed. Chains with fabric lined cuffs hung from the railings of the canopy.

Everything in the room was black; the silk sheets on the bed, the light weight fabric hanging from the canopy and even the candles-black.

Along one wall was a dresser and it took up the length of the wall it sat against. Sitting on top of this dresser were lubes, all different kinds, vibrators, butt plugs, eye masks, nipple clamps, etc; everything for the discriminating taste of a Dominant.

Ivy felt her face flush bright red at all of the toys and sundry other items. Had he intended to use these things on her?

She hadn't even begun to process what she was looking at when she was drawn to the other side of the room, at the wall. It was adorned with floggers of all kinds: leather and soft suede, various thicknesses and lengths, riding crops, spreader bars, handcuffs, ball gags and paddles.

What in the fuckity fuck had she gotten herself into? Agreeing to come in here with Aiden Wallace, well she must have taken leave of her senses but at the same time she felt a familiar tug south of the border.

She could feel Aiden's eyes burning a hole through her sensitized body as she continued to satisfy her curiosity and when she had nowhere else to look, her gaze fell back to his.

Looking every inch the sexual god he was, his body leaning up against the door and arms folded against his chest, just waiting for her to speak.

Not wanting to push her luck since she was already going to get punished for being disrespectful, a sobered up Ivy decided to play it smart.

While keeping her eyes on him, she dug into the zippered compartment of her clutch and retrieved a hair tie. Getting her hair into a messy bun on top of her head Ivy stepped out of her shoes.

She had his attention now as her hands crossed her body and slid the small straps of her dress down causing the garment to effortlessly slide the rest of the way and pool at her feet.

Kicking it away from her spot, Ivy gracefully went down to her knees, spread them apart and rested her forearms on her thighs and with palms up; obviously she lowered her head and remained stock still waiting for Aiden to make the next move.

He moved with the grace of a panther and before she knew what had happened he was standing in front of her; his expensive Italian dress shoes reflecting the soft glow of the candles in the room.

Flux Pavilion "I Can't Stop" was playing on the I Pod system that sat at the end of the dresser; the hypnotic beat full of the promise of what was to come.

Ivy watched his finger as he moved it under her chin and gently raised her head but she kept her eyes down until instructed otherwise.

"Look at me" his voice still cold but held a softer tone as she raised her eyes to his.

"Ivy you are an extremely beautiful woman but you lack discipline and passion. I want to introduce you to both tonight.

The Dom/sub has a very important trust dynamic to it. Not only do you need to be able to trust your Dom, me, but your Dom needs to be able to trust his sub, you.