Chapter 10

Ivy and Jensen continued working together throughout the day, along with the team. After her working lunch and feeding her crew, they dove back in head first and by the end of the day they had three working campaign ideas and Jensen was suitably impressed.

"Well I will say this; Ms. Glenn did not miss the mark when she spoke of your individual and collective talents. Matilda I think it's safe to say that you will remain a part of this group and you will continue with your administrative duties, can you handle that?"

Matilda nodded her head enthusiastically. "Yes sir Mr. Woods! I can handle that!" Ivy felt so proud for her and was so thankful that her first impression assessment of these three working together was right on.

"Kim, Jamal, your work is impressive. I'm not sure why your previous boss couldn't see what Ms. Glenn has obviously seen, but what you've accomplished here today is outstanding work! Go home! You've earned a good night's sleep."

With the team all a flutter from Jensen's praise, the group exited the conference room leaving Ivy and Jensen behind to do some finalizing before he had to meet with Mr. Wallace.

"Ivy I want you to come with me to this meeting. Mr. Wallace has requested it but even if he hadn't you deserve to be there for the unveiling. This really is outstanding work and you've only been with us for a day!"

She thrived under his praise and of course she agreed to accompany him to the meeting. Gathering her things from the conference room, they headed back to her office so she could finish collecting everything she needed.

She was so engrossed in her thoughts she never heard Jensen close her office door, or come up behind her, until she felt him move her hair to one side. Her body stiffened and she was powerless to move.

"I have wanted to do this since that night at Club Deviant. You are gorgeous, witty, sexy, and so many other things. You have everything any red blooded man could possibly desire."

His lips were doing the most scandalous things to her neck which in turn went straight south and to her groin.

A low, sensual groan slipped from between her lips as Jensen continued his merciless torture of her sensitized skin.

Slowly turning their bodies to where he was now sitting on the edge of Ivy's desk she stood between his long legs.

Her hands betrayed her, slowly skating up his suit clad arms and then to his face. His skin felt like fire against hers. She had never been in this position before but her body seemed to know exactly what to do and what it wanted.

Jensen slid his hands beneath her hair, his nails softly raking her scalp making her sink deeper into whatever this was.

"Jensen" she breathed softly then out of nowhere he fisted her hair and pulled harshly on her head and exposing her neck.

"It's Sir Ms. Glenn" he admonished, his tongue tracing her collar bone.

"Sir" Ivy moaned, the word coming out with such ease one might think this was a natural exchange between the two.

She could feel his tempting mouth and lips moving closer towards hers, and finally, after what seemed like an eternity of waiting they made contact.

His lips were moist and sensuous. Ivy had never been kissed but she had seen movies and videos, enough of them to know that Jensen was one hell of a kisser.

Ivy let her body's instincts take over, the basest of sexual desires. She followed his lead and soon their kissing became erotic, their moans and frenzied panting filling her office.

This needed to stop, Ivy knew this. But her body was continuing to rebel as she fought hard to bring it to heel.

"Sir, Mr. Wallace is waiting and we shouldn't be doing this." Ivy whispered through a momentary freedom before he captured her lips again.

Sighing, Jensen finally pulled away; but he took his sweet time doing it and he took her bottom lip between his teeth and gently bit down before he released her.

Laying his forehead to hers he remarked "I won't apologize Ivy, and I can't guarantee that it won't happen again. You were begging to be kissed and I was not disappointed at all."

Ivy sighed as well, thankful that he didn't say some cliché nonsense like you hear in the movies. He had just repaired so much damage with just a single kiss. If a man as powerful as Jensen Woods could be turned on by her, there was hope for her after all.

She automatically brought trembling fingers to her swollen lips; she could only imagine what they must look like right now.

"They're beautiful just like you" he said. It was like he could read her thoughts and it made her blush a bright tomato red.

He smirked, putting her at ease immediately. "You're adorable when you blush; right-ready to meet Mr. Wallace?"

Ivy nodded while gathering her things but then she stopped and turned back to Jensen.

"I won't apologize either; I'm not willing to say I'm sorry it happened. I've never been kissed like that but you know it can't happen again Jensen. I'm protecting your reputation as much as I am mine. I want to continue working with you, but we'll both have to put a leash on this and promise each other that it was a onetime thing."

She only told him a half of the truth, he didn't need to know that she'd never been kissed at all and she wasn't about to tell him. Twenty-four years old and never had a man kiss her? Lord help us all!

"I said I couldn't guarantee that it wouldn't happen again, but I will respect your wishes Ms. Glenn. Now let's not keep our Mr. Wallace waiting. You will learn quickly enough that his patience is basically non-existent and he abhors waiting, and delayed gratification is not something he's familiar with."

Ivy tried to visualize an older, crotchety man with the patience of a gnat but she honestly didn't know what the man looked like and she inwardly cursed herself for not Googling him before today.

Oh well it's too late for that now she thought as they finally exited her office and walked towards the executive elevators.

Jensen pressed the button for the 20th floor and when they arrived the temperature and the atmosphere drastically changed.

It was several degrees colder and everything was done in black, silver and red. Heck even his assistant was in a black fitted pantsuit with a blood red button down blouse and sky high red heels.

Her blonde hair was scraped back into an elegant bun and her makeup looked natural and beautiful, her lips being the exception. They were the same blood red as her shirt and it made for a stark contrast against her already pale skin.

She stood and came around her desk to great them. "Mr. Woods good evening, I hope your day went well and Ms. Glenn it's a pleasure to meet you and welcome to Wallace." She was very professional sounding and had a slight French accent.

"Ivy this is Cozette, Mr. Wallace's assistant. She does her bloody best to keep him in a good mood although it doesn't happen very often" Jensen joked and the blonde woman laughed at his analogy.

"I do try" she singsonged as she led them to a huge ornately masculine wooden door. "Go right in, he's expecting you. I will be back in soon with refreshments, you know how he insists."

Ivy nodded, looking at Jensen and swallowing hard. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be. Let's blow his mind" Ivy said grinning as Jensen opened the door.

"About damn time; you know I hate to be kept waiting."