Chapter 17

You guys have been absolutely amazing, so you will receive your reward...a double update!

Ivy wasn't surprised to wake up and find that she was alone but what did surprise her was that she was still in Aiden's room-the one at Club Deviant.

Her body protested as she rolled to her side and then sat up; her hair falling down around her and she was most certain she looked like a freak.

As she stood from the bed, stretching, a piece of paper fluttered from atop the pillow, floating to the floor.

It was from Aiden and of course his tone was extremely bossy and she couldn't help but roll her eyes. Making a strong mental note for future reference she needed to get a handle on the eye rolling or she would be face down and arse up again getting flogged.

My sweet little sub, Please take a shower. Fifteen minutes only. Put on your dress from last night and I will come get you shortly. We will have breakfast and then I will see you home. A

Not worrying about her nakedness, he's seen everything already anyway; Ivy made her way into the sumptuous bathroom.

Starting the shower, Ivy found a new toothbrush, still in the packaging, a tube of toothpaste, dental floss, mouthwash, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner and body wash; plus two towels and a washcloth.

Using her fingers to brush through her hair she thankfully got rid of the tangles and then put it back up in a bun. She got her face washed and teeth brushed, which felt so good, and then she grabbed the hair products and stepped under the warm spray of the much needed shower.

She hissed the moment the water hit her abused back and derrière. Ivy hadn't even thought to look at her back before getting in the shower but she was definitely going to once she finished washing herself.

Shaking her head, she couldn't figure out why she put her hair up when she was just going to have to take it down to wash it anyway.

Her mind was going fifty different directions and each one kept bringing her right back here, to last night, with Aiden and all of the deviant things he'd made her body experience.

The warm water was going a long way in easing the ache in her back, arse, legs and arms and she was so very thankful. She felt a little trepidation in turning her back to the mirror. She wasn't sure if she really wanted to see what Aiden had done to her; what she had allowed him to do to her.

Ivy was torn in her feelings about what had transpired the night before. She was split down the middle, fifty/fifty, as to the level of self loathing she was feeling at the moment.

Her gasp was loud and audible as she saw her back and backside. Not only was it red but it was starting to bruise and it looked horrible; so bad in fact it made her clinch the counter as she hung her head. It brought back too many powerful and hateful memories of her father.

This was madness and she couldn't continue down this road. She was trying to get away from the memories of what had happened in the confines of her childhood home, not re-live them.

There was no way anyone could see her looking like this so she took her hair down and shook it out, it looked like hell but she didn't care, she couldn't let anyone see her skin while it looked like this.

Finishing up in Aiden's bathroom, Ivy straightened up, hung up the towels and wiped off the counter with the rag she washed her face with, arranging the toiletries neatly in the corner she turned out the light and went in search of her shoes and clutch.