Chapter 19

Jensen's words sat in Ivy's ears the rest of the day and well into Wednesday, the very night she's supposed to fulfill her Dom's instructions. She had visited Rachel's shop that very Monday night she received his invitation.

Aiden's relative had provided the most appropriate dress that Ivy could fathom. It was like Rachel got it and didn't make Ivy go into any descriptions. She must have known, that was the only explanation Ivy could even begin to put together.

She had three quarters of his list complete when her phone vibrated; it was Aiden!

"Yes Sir" Ivy answered politely. He made this sexy throaty noise that made Ivy's core clinch with desire, not her desire but his. What all did he want from her? Could she give him what he needed? She was sure as hell going to try.

"My sweet little sub. You're voice is so soft and sexy. How are you coming on your list?" He went right back into Dom mode.

"I am almost done Sir. Just my dress and shoes:" Ivy answered immediately. He was quiet for a minute before he spoke again.

"Why are you doing everything I ask of you so quickly and without question?" Ivy was a little taken aback by his query but answered him anyway, without hesitation.

"Because I want to please you Sir. Doesn't my doing these things quickly please you?" She was dead serious! For some inexplicable reason it mattered to her whether or not he was pleased with her.

"Yes it does please me" Aiden responded, so Ivy finished by saying "You are my Dom and I want to please you Sir."

"Your actions and your answer pleases me very much. You will receive your reward this evening" his voice caressed her body, bringing out such thoughts that made her blush, a lot.

Ivy could hear him chuckle, the bastard knew she was blushing! "Your skin looks exquisite when it turns red" his innuendo not at all coy, but blatant and out there.

"I'm very glad that Sir is partial to that color" Ivy's voice was quivering and betraying her composure this very second, but she couldn't care, she didn't want to. She wanted him to take her away into his world of pleasure and pain, if only for a little while.

They spoke for a bit more, and when the conversation came to an end Aiden said huskily "I'm looking forward to seeing that delectable ass dance for me." And with that, he hung up. Ivy scoffed as she laid the phone down. She wasn't surprised in his abruptness, the man just doesn't waste unnecessary time; he preserves it.

She was willing now, to let him have his way with her, very willing. There was no doubt that he was going to teach her things; things about herself, her past, and her life in general. Ivy was no fool, she knew she needed to be told this. It was the only way she would truly be free.

Ivy laughed to herself, thinking about that line in one of the Fifty Shades of Grey books, the one where Ana says that Christian is her mentor in all things sexual; it was true in her case as well. Aiden would not only be her Dom but she hoped teacher and lover too.

She had heard enough of his past to know that he would never again get seriously involved with one of his subs, but she could hope. Ivy didn't know what happened, because surprisingly enough, this was the ONE thing the employees of Wallace Advertising weren't discussing at the water cooler.

Besides, Ivy wouldn't betray him like that. She wouldn't want someone snooping around trying to find out sensitive information about that person, what happened, or their life; the thought made her shiver.

Since Ivy's high school career included cheer leading, the girl could dance; she just needed a little help with choreography, and that's where Krista came in.