Chapter 16

(Savages "You're My Chocolate" is the above video and one I imagined playing softly in the background.)

Ivy had never known such exhaustion, such pain, or such pleasure, and right now Aiden was showing her more pleasure and pain combined.

Her wrists were bound in the suede covered bindings that were hooked onto the canopy. Her legs were held apart by a spreader bar and she was more vulnerable than she had ever been before.

And the worst part was that they had been at it for over an hour and she nor Aiden had orgasmed yet; him because he had that much self control, her because he would consistently bring her to the edge and not let her fall.

Her body was stretched to breaking and she didn't know how much longer she could hold on without completely crumpling.

Her joints ached, her legs felt worked over, her pussy was swollen and at this point very underused, and she was sure she looked a hot mess from all of the crying and sweating she had been doing.

Aiden Wallace was a true Dom in every sense of the word. His 'aftercare' which is what he called it was comforting in that she did get the feeling he cared about her well being and that made her feel somewhat better but what still bothered her was the fact she was getting off on his treatment of her body.

Now he was standing in front of her again, and he had the riding crop in his left hand as his right trailed down her spent body from her head to her thighs.

"Oh my sweet little sub, you are so beautiful all tied up just waiting for me to show you more. You will get your reward soon" he said as Ivy's shoulders sagged in relief. She couldn't speak because she was she tied up and he had put a ball gag in her mouth.

She sighed as he started to remove the ball gag. It had been in her mouth for quite a while and she was sore and her throat was dry. Sensing this Aiden grabbed a bottle of water and turned it up to Ivy's mouth.

She hungrily consumed the entire bottle with some of the clear liquid running down her naked body. Aiden tossed the bottle and bent his head to Ivy's breasts, licking the water and sucking her sensitized nipples.

"Let me hear you little Ivy. I want you to tell me how good your nipples feel. Do they feel good when I do this?" Aiden asked as he bit down causing her to shriek and then moan.

"Oh yes Sir! Your mouth feels so good on my nipples!" Ivy struggled to give breath to her words, her body nearing orgasm again.

"You have been the perfect little sub Ivy. I know how badly you need to cum but you haven't asked or begged, you have remained strong and absorbed my instructions and for that you will get your reward."

With her body wound to the point of breaking Ivy kept repeating internally to just hold on for a little longer and then she could climax. She couldn't even begin to imagine what that was going to feel like at this point.

She watched Aiden walk over to the dresser and grab a bottle of lube. He poured some on his fingertips and then made his way back over to his little sub.

The riding crop was firmly in the grasp of his left hand and she watched with wonderment as he lifted it to her mouth.

"Suck on the tip as though it were my cock" he instructed. The leather aroma and taste was weird having it that close to her nose and on her tongue; but when he inserted his right middle finger inside her sex, teasing her swollen clitoris, his end game became very clear.

Closing her eyes it was not hard for Ivy to imagine Aiden's cock in her mouth; in fact she was starting to get off on it while her hips circled to the rhythm of his finger.