"Beginning of the beginning"

Yoongi sighed going with his hand through his hair, he was stuck, stuck with his mixtape. Wishing he could just as easily write things as Namjoon, he looked over to the piano in the corner of the room.

He tweeted about struggling, he saw retweets after retweets, after all he tries his best with everything. Just that he really wished to be a producer maybe in a band, but not being an idol.

He had so much to take care of, he really did not know what to do anymore. Standing up he grabbed his phone and looked at the twitter notifications, frowning when he saw a dm. Who the hell slid into his dm's?

Still frowning he looked at the notification and the username nearly made him chuckle. Who would name themselves that? Then he read the message and smiled, at least someone who tried to cheer him up.

Kookie🍪the🐇: So I saw your tweet and I just wanted to say I love your music! Uhm, yeah that was all I will show myself out now!

Therealagustd🔥: thank you, I really sometimes do think my work isn't appreciated at all

Yoongi sighed after answering and laid his phone away, only to hear it buzzing a few seconds later. He groaned and laid down on his back.

Kookie 🍪 the🐇: JABDJDV you answered me, omg, I never thought this would happen, I am 18929 planets, a daesang and a BBMA farther than all the other fans! 😢

Now I feel bad for them...

Sorry for the fangi... Fanboy attack there😅

Therealagustd🔥: oh wow, that was-

I never experienced anything like that..

Like not many people are my actual fans

So you like my works?

Kookie 🍪 the 🐇: Yes, omg, I really love your works

How could someone not?

Your skills are the best!

Therealagustd 🔥: Ahhh, really?!

Are you serious?

I never thought someone would think that!

Rn I am struggling with my next mixtape any suggestions?

Kookie 🍪 the 🐇: Hmm 🤔

Maybe...

Write about your experience and maybe what you are exactly struggling with?

I am probably not the best of helpers...

Therealagustd 🔥: At least you tried

Not many people would...

I wished I was as good as my dongsaeng...

Kookie 🍪 the 🐇: You are good too Hyung

I wish I could write things this easily...

I tried once and it was idiotic :')

Therealagustd 🔥: I bet it wasn't, why would you say so :O

Try me!

Kookie 🍪 the 🐇: Uhhm...

I am embarrassed to send it...

Therealagustd 🔥: Just send it, I won't judge!

Kookie 🍪 the 🐇: I... Uhm... Ok

Love is so painful
Goodbyes are even more painful
I can't go on if you're not here....

Ok no more!

Therealagustd 🔥: that is actually great

Boy...

Never say you aren't good anymore understood!

Kookie 🍪 the 🐇: Uhhh... Thanks I guess

Therealagustd 🔥: not I guess, but hell yes thanks!

12:30 PM ✔️

Yoongi looked at his phone after he send the last message, he didn't receive a reply. So he went to put his phone away.

"He probably doesn't want to reply to me anymore..." Yoongi said to himself sighing, he actually wanted to chat more with the boy.

Little did he know what the boy actually experienced right now.

----------

Short chapters!

Also yes I am a yoonmin and YoonKook shipper, watch me ship da hell out of both!