"Debut time!"

Jungkook nervously clapped his hands on his thighs, their debut MV was released and they were fully dressed up, backstage waiting for their turn to get up on stage. Before that though they greeted all the older already debuted groups.

"Jungkook, I swear to God, stop now or I am going to make you stop!" Yoongi said being fed up with his boyfriend, who still didn't stop. When suddenly Jungkook's hand was snatched by Yoongi's.

"Sorry, I am just- God I am so damn nervous. Do you think nothing will happen?" Yoongi sighed and looked at Jungkook.

"I am pretty sure we all won't let anything bad happen to you! Ok? Do you trust me?" Yoongi finally asked, making Jungkook snap his head over to Yoongi.

"I do trust you! Why would you ask if I did?" Jungkook asked offended, but soon melted as he was kissed.

"Because I want you to know that you can trust me that if you look at me it will calm you down! But now it's debut time!" Yoongi said, so Jungkook just silently nodded and then they were going up. Taking position.

After the show, Jungkook was relieved, nothing happened. Looking over to Yoongi actually calmed him down. So now he needed to show that his boyfriend. When they were going to their waiting room Jungkook back hugged the older.

"What's that for?" Yoongi asked, looking back at the younger.

"Thank you for calming me down by just being there!" Yoongi chuckled and found it cute that the younger thought he needed to thank him for that.

"No need to thank me, I calmed you because you love me. That made you calm. You don't need to thank me for you loving me and me loving you!" Yoongi said walking with the younger attached to his back to a place to sit down.

"Still, I needed to show my gratitude!" Jungkook chuckled and kissed Yoongi's shoulder. The older rolled his eyes and looked over to Hoseok who looked nervous.

After they were going to sit down in their practice room and eat together. Hoseok's girlfriend should come there too, that's why he was so nervous.

"Look at Hoseok being completely nervous!" Yoongi told Jungkook whose lap he was now seated on. After Jungkook looked over he chuckled, that was a sight he hasn't seen before.

"He should know that we won't judge to quick, after all the whole group has someone. I mean yeah inside the group, but still." Jungkook said with a shrug and put his arms around Yoongi's waist. Nuzzling the older's shoulder.

"Yeah he shouldn't, I bet she is a sweet Angel! At least she is together with Hoseok!" Yoongi said and sighed when he heard the manager tell them they were going.

"You are right she has to be a sweet angel." Jungkook said as Yoongi stood from his lap and walked away, Jungkook walking after him. When they arrived at the companies building, they went to the practice room.

Hoseok stayed behind and waited for his girlfriend. They all were anticipating her, they really wanted to meet her, being really curious about her.

Even though they were a loud mess as always. Jungkook seemingly finally the most relaxed of them all, which made Yoongi lean back knowing that he didn't have to worry much about the boy anymore.

Yoongi was watching the NamJin and VMin couple being disgustingly cute as his boyfriend eyed the food with love in his eyes, when the door opened everyone looked up.

They saw Hoseok walk in with a girl, who instantly started to smile when she was greeted by the loud boys. Bowing to them.

"Hello, my name is Monika! It's nice to finally meet you!" Her smile was adorable and made the boys instantly like her.

"Come on sit and eat with us!" Jin said motioning to all the food that was on display in front of them. She took Hoseok's hand and sat down with him, smiling at everyone. She was handed a plate of food by Namjoon and took it with a thanks and a smile.

Once they were done Hoseok said he will bring his girlfriend home. The others went to the dorm and collapsed in the living room. Yoongi lay on top of Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin lay together and Namjoon and Jin lay together.

"Today was a good day wasn't it?" Jimin asked with a sigh, the others hummed in agreement and that is how they fell asleep only to be awoken later by Hoseok and ushered into beds.

---
Epilogue is coming!

Also this was a little crappy lmoa, but not as crappy as the Epilogue, but I don't know for the hell of it how to make it better!