"Fanboying"

Jungkook squealed after the last text message, he didn't knew how to handle the feelings. But the squealing attracted his Hyung.

"Are you fanboying over that rapper again?" Jimin asked standing in the doorway, Jungkook turned to glare at the older. Shaking his head.

"Jimin, it isn't just a rapper it is Agust D, up until now no one has ever seen his face, except for his closest friends, namely J-Hope and Rap Monster. They already have revealed their faces, but Agust D. Nope no one."

"Ok, but why are you squealing like a school girl? And if you don't know his face, why do you fanboy so much?" Jimin further nagged the younger boy.

"Geez, did you ever hear him rap? He literally spits fire! Also, I texted him on Twitter a private message and encouraged him and guess what?!" Jungkook asked hopping up and down on his bed, his phone still clutched in his hands.

"I don't know and I don't care just tell me!" Jimin said shrugging not wanting to guess shit right now. Looking at the younger being this hyper though, he only could smile. Shaking his head to get rid of the thought, he already had his special someone.

"He texted me back, resolving in a complete conversation... That reminds me how long am I fanboying now?" Jungkook asked making Jimin look at his nonexistent watch on his wrist.

"Approximately 15 minutes now!" Jimin said smirking, yes he knew the exact time. Jungkook went quickly to his phone and looked at his conversation with the rapper.

Therealagustd 🔥: not I guess but hell yes thanks!

Jungkook sighed, he probably should reply, after all the rapper told him hell yes thanks.

Kookie 🍪 the 🐇: sorry for the late reply, but well then hell yes thanks.

Sorry for the late reply though, my Hyung wanted me to do something for him >.<

Yes total lie, but he smiled at his phone. Jimin just sighed and shrugged, he turned away only to call out.

"Tae, where the fuck are you? Did you see Jin-Hyung?!" Jungkookg didn't listen further if Tae answered or not. Well, he waited for Yoongi to reply and he stared at his phone for a long time. Jungkook sighed he probably replied too late. The other didn't want to chat with him anymore.

"God, I am such a shit head for replying late." Jungkook scolded himself, he should have been less fanboying and more replying. Jungkook waited and waited, he was really eager for a reply. Then he heard a ding, his eyes widened.

Therealagustd 🔥: ohhh, that is quite alright

This probably will sound stupid

But I thought you didn't want to talk to me anymore XD

Kookie 🍪 the 🐇: the heck?! Why wouldn't I want to talk to you anymore?

Who does that?

Therealagustd 🔥: people do that to me a lot

So when someone doesn't answer I think they don't wanna talk to me anymore...

Kookie 🍪 the 🐇: duuuuuude, why would people do that?

Honestly?

I am happy you even wrote back, I am happy to be texting you

Even if I don't know how you look or how you are in reality like I look up to your work and your rap

So I am happy one of the people, next to Jin-hyung, I look up to write me...

Jin-Hyung is scary though, he would know, if I didn't include him...

Then he would scold me >.<

Therealagustd 🔥: sounds like fun... Not...

But thank you for these sincere words and it is good to know people do look up to me

So thank you for being a sincere and good fan

I am really glad

Therealagustd 🔥 tweeted:

This is a shoutout to my biggest fan @kookiemonster #fanofthecenturie #thebestguy
|
Kookie 🍪 the 🐇 replied:

@Agust_D what an honour am I now in the hall of fame of your fans?! ;)
|
Therealagustd 🔥 replied

@Kookiemonster lol yeah the only one with a framed photo, which I don't have
|
Kookie 🍪 the 🐇 replied

@Agust_D yeah sorry no face reveal until u do which will be never and I won't force u unlike some others :')
|
Therealagustd 🔥 replied

@Kookiemonster shame, but there won't be any face reveals any time soon sorry
|
Kookie 🍪 the 🐇 replied

@Agust_D it's okay though I will wait... Welp look at that my Hyungs need me ttyl
|
Therealagustd 🔥 replied

@Kookiemonster oh, I won't keep you from them ttyl

--------------

A/N if anyone is confused, there is a display name and your @ so when I write the Kookie 🍪 the 🐇 it is kookie's display name not  their @ which you don't see in Twitter with direct messages so yeah their adds are really not that interesting and no not kookiemonster as in the ship more like the cookie monster from sesame street cause he kinda is my animal spirit... Then again I have enough of them also the word play is life! XD

P.s. That picture of Kookie looks like a really good fanart, but it is not :') *whispers* kill me softly please!

Ok bye then 🤗