"I am afraid!"

Namjoon's jaw hung open as he just listened to all the things unfolding. He knew Yoongi's ex was fucked up, but not to what extent. What he just all heard was too much.

"Namjoon, I am afraid!" Yoongi whispered almost inaudible, but due to the silence in the room Namjoon caught what was said.

Looking at one of his oldest and best friends he sighed. He knew he couldn't give the advice that was needed or wanted. Even though he badly wanted to for his friend.

"Yoongi, I don't know what to say or tell you... I am terribly sorry that you went through this. Why... Why did you never tell us?" Namjoon asked in nervousness. He looked at his friend.

"I... Was scared. Namjoon I am still fucking scared!" Yoongi said, starting to shake. Namjoon took his friends hand into his own, hoping to calm him down.

"It's okay to be afraid from time to time. It's human. Please never forget I will always be here for you!" Namjoon said pouring every ounce of honesty and emotion into it.

"I know believe me I know, well that's all her doing with Jungkook and me, but maybe also me a little. Do you think I can repair that?" Yoongi asked while showing concern.

"I think you can. Even though it doesn't look like it." Namjoon said strong. He knew that.

"Are you sure about that?" Yoongi asked swallowing thickly. He was nervous he had missed his chance. 

"Hmm I think so, that boy was and is head over heals for you I am sure about it!" Namjoon told the other one smiling.

"But isn't he like with Hoseok?" Yoongi asked scrunching his nose up. He was really jealous.

"Hmm I don't know that. Maybe he just needed someone to talk to, who would understand him. They got close and looked like they started dating, you won't know until you try. And Yoongi, if you never try, you will never know. Also from how I know Jungkook he won't ever mistreat you!" Namjoon said, looking at Yoongi who had many emotions on his face.

Namjoon knew he had the other so far to say he will do something.

"I am afraid to love someone!" Yoongi whispered, looking at Namjoon. The other just nodded a little.

"I don't know how to help you with that. I just hope you can work that out!" Namjoon said taking Yoongi's hands into his. Just to reassure his friend he was there.

"Thank you! I should maybe do something about it, right?" Yoongi asked, making Namjoon nod so Yoongi reached out to his phone.

***

"You sure you will never fall for me?" He asked gnawing on his bottom lip. The older male just laughed brightly and shook his head.

"Yes, I am sure. I am as straight as the most unbendable thing!" He said and the younger frowned.

"Why didn't you say a ruler Hoseok?" He asked making the other actually get a laughing attack.

"Because a ruler can bend if you try hard enough!" Which emitted a small 'oh' from the other.

"Yes indeed oh, Jungkook! That's why I would never say that. So know that you know I would never fall for you let me tell you, I have one girl already on the hook!" Hoseok said with a wink, so Jungkook looked away and looked downcast.

"But what if Yoongi will never love me?!" He asked which stopped Hoseok immediately while he laughed.

"He will, believe me he will!" Hoseok said gripping the youngers shoulder in reassurance, Jungkook nodded and at that exact moment his phone vibrated.

Picking it up and looking at the notification, his face first became shocked, surprised and then white as a sheet of paper. He looked up at Hoseok who saw the face changes and frowned in concern.

"What? What is it? Talk to me Kookie!" Hoseok said, looking at Jungkook who swallowed thickly and then looked down at his phone.

He tapped the notification and showed it to Hoseok. His eyebrows drew together in confusion. Then it cleared upon realizing what happened and have Jungkook his phone back.

"Here I will leave you to it yourself!" He said with a smile and looked at Jungkook who just stared at his phone as if it were new to him.

1 new direct message

Therealagustd 🔥: Hey, wanna get coffee? ;)

15:23 ✔️

---------------

Hehehe ;)

P.s. I finished this while dyeing my hair and having many things on my plate

P.s.s. ;)