"It's not like that!"

Kookie 🍪 the 🐇: hyyuuung!

Therealagustd 🔥: ohhh so you are alive, I thought you weren't after what happened yesterday....

Kookie 🍪 the 🐇: >.<

Therealagustd 🔥: sorry

What's wrong?

Kookie 🍪 the 🐇: Sooooooooooooo I am not afraid of Yoongi-Hyung anymore

But uhm... I  have a funny feeling now...

Whatever it isn't something I couldn't handle...

Therealagustd 🔥: you will tell me tomorrow either way...

So why not today?

Kookie 🍪 the 🐇: gotta blast bye

Therealagustd 🔥: uncool...
14:54 ✔️

Yoongi looked up from his phone to see a rather red Jungkook. He had to bite back the laugh that wanted to escape him at the dismay of the boy. He knew though he wasn't in love with Jungkook and never will be.

Sighing Yoongi put his phone away and stood up, after all they had to practice dancing again. The thing was, he stood directly behind the younger, where he could see the back of that boy. He was damned if someone didn't say that boy didn't have a nice back.

So Yoongi had a hard time concentrating. Making everyone stop and the dance teacher told him to stop dancing and leave, go get a coffee. He was supposed to get his head free. But that isn't what he was doing.

Mind clouded by thoughts about the younger. He didn't knew how he could survive this, Yoongi wanted to scream. He wanted to scream his lungs out.

Telling himself those stupid soulmate thing was on fault here. When in reality that wasn't what it was. Denying any form of love, he never loved. The last time he thought he loved someone his heart was broken in the most tragic way.

"Love is stupid! Stupid soulmate shit. This world is stupid!" Yoongi grumbled under his breath. His head hung low until he heard an annoying voice. Sighing he looked up at the girl.

"Yoongi what a nice surprise!" Yoongi's face darkened when he saw the girl just taking a seat on the other side.

"What do you want SoonHee?!" Yoongi asked voice fuelled with the venom he had to hold in.

"Ohhh don't be so harsh, I still remember our good old days?" SoonHee asked with a sigh leaving her lips. All Yoongi could imagine was a sigh leaving the lips of a certain bunny teethed male.

"Yeah, I don't!" Yoongi simply replied with a snort. The girl rolled her eyes and walked over to the male. When she bend down, he wasn't sure what to think of what was happening.

When lips crashed on his, he knew what he should have seen coming. His eyes widened and he saw the certain male he was thinking off, eyes teary. Turning on his heels and leaving the store.

Yoongi took this time to push SoonHee away from him.

"Are you crazy?! I don't like you like that! Also I have a god damn soulmate and that is not you!" With that he stood up and tried to follow the younger male. He had the urge to explain that this kiss took place without his consent and he didn't even wanted this to happen.

He saw the brown curls that belonged to the certain boy. He had the hope that he could tell the younger what he wanted to and not to fuck it up. Knowing him, he knew he would probably fuck up though.

"Jungkook wait!" Yoongi tried to gain the youngers attention. Which he actually did, seeing the tears in the youngers eyes he let his head fall down.

"Jungkook it's..." The words got caught in his throat when he saw how Jungkook took steps back.

"No Hyung... I need to go!" Jungkook said and turned around running away.

So Yoongi stood there like a deer caught in head lights and the words he wanted to say caught in his throat.

'It's not like that!'

"Shit!" Yoongi said aloud and kicked an invisible pebble away. Turning away from the direction the younger run. This whole thing is really messed up.

------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST GORGEOUS AND HANDSOME LEADER IN THE WORLD! KIM NAMJOON YOU DESERVE THE WORLD! I LOVE YOU AND YOU NEED TO BE CHERISHED AT ALL COST!

Ok that was all... Anyways I made a mistake, Yoongi was supposed to be up there this chapter and a YoonKook gif or pic was supposed to be up there last chapter 😅

I corrected it though hehe...

Embarrassing...

Anyways yeah no there won't be any fluffy chapters rn...

It's only the beginning of the brewing storm.... *hides in the corner*

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 1.5K READS!!! OMG I LOVE  AND LIVE FOR THIS BOOK GETTING SO MUCH READS AND I SEE MORE PEOPLE VOTING ALL I NEED ARE COMMENTS! I LOVE COMMENTS!!!!

Ok bye... Sorry for this long ass A/N 😅