"Help I need somebody!"

Kookie 🍪 the 🐇: ayo

Therealagustd 🔥: what's wrong?

Kookie 🍪 the 🐇: nothing

Nothing

Therealagustd 🔥: suspiciously looking at my phone

Suuuuure

There is nothing

I mean you sound, yes I even saw that through text as if you wanted to assure yourself more then me!

Kookie 🍪 the 🐇: ok ok

I... We move into the dorm today

And Yoongi-Hyung will be there too

He is a scary Hyung and I don't know what to do

I think he doesn't like me 😩

Therealagustd 🔥: well he would be an idiot to not like you

He would miss out on things

You're a cute little boy that I kinda like

Believe me it's actually hard to approach me and get to like me

So congrats you actually made me like you

Kookie 🍪 the 🐇: awww your so sweet

But gtg...

My Hyungs call me..

Therealagustd 🔥: goodbye Jungkook

10:34✔️

Yoongi lowered his phone and sighed. If he could he would smash his head in. How could he be so dumb? He knew it was to expected and he knew he himself is a freaking idiot.

Knowing also that, yes the other two were right, he should have just told Jungkook. Although it might already be to late. He didn't know and he will probably never know, he just should give up. Delete his account and never talk to the younger online again.

No he couldn't do that. With a hand he went through his hair. This was proofing more difficult then he ever thought it would. When he saw that message he was ecstatic, he was happy, but then again he was ecstatic to hear the news from Namjoon a day later to be accepted to BigHit as a trainee. Even though this was never how he wanted to pursue his career.

He was here before to become a producer for BigHit, but becoming a rapper made him, well it made him want to actually pursue it instead.

Back to the problem at hand, he knows for sure he will fuck up. Like he always does. And he already knew it. Not Today, but maybe later. The possibilities were high.

What Yoongi knew was, he should have listened to Namjoon and Hoseok. Now he couldn't turn back, he couldn't back out. He said he will keep it secret, but what if he can't.

Only snapping out his stupor when he heard the constant buzzing on the table. Looking at his phone he saw he received a call from Hoseok. He slid the button to accept.

"Hello?" Yoongi said and heard Hoseok on the other end.

"Hey Hyung where are you?! We were supposed to help them move in!" Hoseok said frustrated. That was when Yoongi knew he forgot something, he sat up straight.

"Oh shit sorry, yeah I will come! I was in thought sorry..." Yoongi said trailing off.

"Was it about...?" Hoseok started the question but stopped midway, knowing that Yoongi knew what he was talking about.

"Yes Hoseok, yes. I just... I don't know, it's hard, he is scared of me and I want him to stop being afraid of me." Yoongi said making Hoseok nod and answer.

"Maybe you should apologize, after all you can be pretty intimidating when one meets you!" Hoseok said through the phone. Maybe that is what Yoongi has to do? Maybe, he still did not know.

"I know I can be, I just... Ugh I will try again with him, this time better. Not that he is scared about me, I don't want him to be." Yoongi said and heard an awww from the other end.

"Could it be that, Min Yoongi, the Suga, the savage, for many people cold hearted looking Min Yoongi has a..." Yoongi interupted before Hoseok could finish.

"Don't say it!" But that didn't stop Hoseok.

"Has. A."

"Don't!"

"Soft. Spot."

"Hoseok I warn you don't!"

"For. Jungkook!" Hoseok finished making Yoongi groan at that.

"God, ok maybe I have, but did you see that boy. He is kinda cute and has a great voice alright?" Yoongi explained himself.

"Alright alright I understand, just come here now!" Hoseok said, Yoongi agreed, said his goodbye and walked out of the studio. But before he tweeted something.

Therealagustd 🔥 tweeted

Help I need somebody!

Leaving it at that and walking to the dorm to help the boys with carrying the boxes into the dorm. While he did that he sometimes had a clear view of Jungkook's back. Espacially the youngers butt, but he definitely did not stare.

After they were finished they plopped down exhausted on the couches. Nearly falling asleep, but they kept themselves up.

-----------------

Same Yoongi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But can we for a moment appreciate Yoongi's humor?

We talked about it in the groupchat and this is what I Wrote:

Right I am almost always laugh because of him. In this one show star attack they played this chicken leg kicking game. Before he was like

"I am not gonna take this seriously"

Then they stood there and he was like

*Jumps forward*

Yg:"Oh ow man my legs hurt"

*falls down*

*stands up and walks away perfectly fine*

Then my friend reminded me of the paper kiss game

Fangirls *while watching*: omg yaaas I waited so long for this fucking finally

Tae: *freaking out because he sits next to Yoongi*

Yoongi *get's paper and sucks it to his lips* *turns to Tae* *coughs™ before they can start* oh sorry I didn't mean too

Fangirls: >.> Min freaking Yoongi why?!

Me: *laughs*

I mean it's so dry and subtle not many catch onto it, but it's great I love it!

Sorry for the long a/n I don't like writing long ones but I needed to get this out