"Epilogue"

4 Years later

"I swear to God, Jungkook put me down!" Yoongi said struggling against the younger, but much stronger boy. Yoongi let out a manly scream when he was thrown onto the bed in the hotel room in America.

The younger got on top of Yoongi who crossed his arms over his chest. With a Huff the older looked away from the younger, who chuckled.

"Hyung, you know you need to rest yourself or your ankle won't stop hurting. That is why I carried you here, we need your ankle fully recovered tomorrow!" Jungkook told the older who still looked away. With a sigh Jungkook turned the others face to him, by the chin.

Yoongi huffed and tried to look away again, which proofed it hard. His chin was held by Jungkook, so Yoongi opted to look away with just his eyes. Which resulted in Jungkook chuckling again.

"You are so stubborn Hyung!" Jungkook said leaning down to just kiss the older's cheek, but before Jungkook reached the cheek the older turned his head so their lips met. Jungkook let out a surprised gasp.

"You are so cute!" Jungkook said smiling and lying himself next to the older. Who looked at the boy next to him, still not believing that the boy is his.

"Shut up you are cute you bunny!" Yoongi grumbled under his breath, but Jungkook always catches what the older says.

"I love you too grumpy pants!" Jungkook said, Yoongi took both his hands and laid them on the youngers well toned chest. Trying to push him away, put Jungkook's grip on him just grew stronger.

"Nope you can't! But you may let your hands rest on my chest." Jungkook said with a wink, so Yoongi blushed again. By now it had started to turn around, Jungkook made Yoongi blush more then Yoongi made Jungkook blush.

Yoongi didn't like that one bit, though he couldn't do much about it now, could he? Well, in secret he liked it.

"So how do you feel about the BBMA's?" Jungkook asked and Yoongi just shrugged, he didn't want to get his hopes up.

"I don't know, maybe it's good, maybe not. Who knows that, we just have to wait." Yoongi answered honestly, like everyone knew Yoongi.

"Yeah, let's not get our hopes up and it's best if we go to sleep now! Goodnight Yoongi-Hyung, I love you." Jungkook said with a kiss to the cheek.

"Goodnight Jungkookie! I love you too!" Yoongi answered and closed his eyes. The next morning they all gathered for breakfast and still had a little time left, they all choose things to do.

Mostly staying in the rooms and waiting to get ready for the BBMA'S. Once they arrived they had to get through all the camera flashing and all the English interviews that were mostly answered by Namjoon. Sometimes he translated and they others answered too, but it were mostly the same recurring questions.

They watched the BBMA'S and all the artists. Wishing they could too perform, they really wanted to. Then it came to the time that the top social artist award was announced. They waited in anticipation, but weren't as surprised anymore as they were when they won a daesang at the MMA's for the first time.

They went on stage and Namjoon held his speech. They went away from the stage and celebrated their win. It was an huge honour for them to win this, so Jungkook gave a small kiss to Yoongi's cheek.

They met a lot of American celebrities, making new bonds. Being really happy with how everything turned out right now for them. The rest of the year was perfect for them too.

Finally they also got to perform at the AMA's. There were so many things happening and it was hard comprehending them all.

"Damn, this year was a roller coaster ride!" Jungkook said shortly before Christmas, making all the people in the room nod. All of them were happy and well still happily with their significant other. Hoseok was still together with Monika. They held it secret from ARMY though.

They didn't want to crush the dreams of their ARMY's ships.

"Jungkook, are you happy?" Yoongi asked, while they sat together in a little coffee shop, that was very familiar to them.

"Yeah, as long as I am with you I am happy Yoongi. Our dreams all got reality and it's still hard to grasp it all!" Jungkook said smiling as Yoongi hummed in agreement.

"Right, at least we know we are real. I love you, I will forever!" Yoongi said smiling at Jungkook who smiled right back with his adorably bunny smile.

"I love you too and I forever will!" Jungkook said and nodded in agreement.

"Do you know this English word Jungkook? Redamancy?" Yoongi asked, Jungkook looked over to Yoongi and shook his head.

"It's the act of loving in return. You teached me how to love in return!" Yoongi explained and Jungkook started to smile fondly at the older.

"Thanks, but same goes to you Huyng!" The younger stated with a small content sigh and that's how they found their happiness.

---

This ending sucks ok bye!

But seriously I just tried to stick my dumbass jokes in here in hopes people would laugh and never ever did I expected that this would reach 7k reads so thanks very much!

Also is there even a plot in this book?

This was also just me trying to write comedy while I was writing mostly depressing stuff lol

But yeah it sucks and bye!

Oh and now I try to write my VMin story called hack. I also got a Min Yoongi fic up but it's with a girl 🤷🏻‍♀️

What can I say I am a sucker for both boyxboy and boyxgirl not so much girlxgirl but I can live with it if you throw it my way.