"Jealous minds"

Yoongi was green, quite literally. Well from jealousy, but you get it, with his green hair and the jealous look on he was quite green. These are jealous minds . Jungkook wanted to laugh about it so bad, but that would blow his cover of being totally invested in the conversation he had going on with Hoseok.

It was nothing they were talking about but Hoseok was close to his ear and Jungkook pretended to be embarrassed. His eyes were focused on the older though, seeing how his fists clenched and how he was ready to scream.

Jungkook was curious, how long will it take Yoongi to break? Just how much longer. He got it for a week, but it seems he is slowly caving. Jungkook looked fully over to Yoongi who stared right back at him. With a smile he grabbed Hoseok's waist and pulled the male a little closer.

Which made Yoongi stomp away in frustration. Like a little kid who got nothing for either their birthday or Christmas. Poor boy.

Hoseok pulled away as he notices Yoongi gone. Smirking at Jungkook because he noticed the mischievous air around the younger.

"Did you do that on purpose?" Jungkook shrugged and smirked. The two of them got a little closer over the last week.

"Maybe, but he is caving in slowly but surely, I bet we won't be more than friends in the beginning but it's better than this now, which is nothing." Jungkook said slumped against the wall.

"Hey it will be alright you know that?" Hoseok said pulling his phone out and started to text.

"Ok, but can I be in that group chat? I mean I could also go and..." Jungkook was cut off and Hoseok shook his head. He didn't want anything stupid to happen.

"Okay I will put you in but don't say I didn't warn you!" Hoseok said and tapped on his phone.

SUGAKOOKIE REVIVAL

I am your hope added Kookie🍪 the 🐇

Rap Monster 🤢: shit abort mission

TheonlyJin: I repeat abort mission!

ChimCham 💁: God damn it

A cup of tae: what's so wrong about it?

Kookie 🍪 the 🐇: I will strangle you all if you are leaving this chat and open a new one except for tae and hoseok who seems to be the only two with common sense!

Rap Monster 🤢: ok we won't.

Kookie 🍪 the 🐇: good so now tell me about the actual plans you had!

***

Meanwhile Yoongi sat on the floor of his studio, he thought to himself fuck love, fuck feelings. He couldn't do shit about Jungkook and Hoseok now.

If they are in love than they are and that's it. He wanted to pull his hair out. He wanted to scream he just wanted to have Jungkook and he can't deny it anymore.

He was jealous really jealous. Something he before wasn't, but seeing your soulmate which you are in love with, in such an intimate position with someone else. Well he was fucked and he knew it. That's what he gets for being a asshole.

Could he do something about it though? Maybe he should text Jungkook, no no, bad idea. He didn't knew what to do. He had no clue and he was hopeless.

He heaved a heavy sigh and slumped back into the chair playing with his phone. Until he thought fuck it.

---------

Heya I am back,

Ok things are spicing up a little haha but only because I don't know what to do.