"We don't understand a thing!"

Staring at each other, their fingers still raised, pointing at each other. The others just looked at each other in confusion. They didn't know what happened or why they just did that.

"Uhhh... We don't understand a thing." Jimin stated in utter confusion.

"You are that turtle!" Jungkook exclaimed loudly. Yoongi's eyes widened once he realized, what he said that day when he bumped into the younger. 'Shit a bunny'.

Until he realized what Jungkook just said to him. So he blinked a few times only to get annoyed. The younger seemed to shrink a little under the olders gaze. "Did you just call me a turtle?!" He asked.

"I mean, you act like one!" Hoseok dared to speak up. Making Yoongi's head to snap to the other.

"What?" Yoongi asked Hoseok, who only shrugged in response.

"I didn't sign up for this!" Yoongi said throwing his hands. He sat down again and pouted, but nonetheless his mind run with all the newfound information.

The guy he talks to online, who doesn't know he is actually Agust D is sitting right infront of him, on top of all of that that guy is his soulmate, but why doesn't he have the mark on his body? And now he will most likely end up as a trainee.

This was too much for Yoongi to take in all at once. He really couldn't deal with all of that at once. He felt someone shake him, which made him snap out of his stupor. He looked up only to be met with Namjoon. The rest was long gone.

"Huh?" He asked still not completely out of it. Namjoon sighed and looked at Yoongi shaking his head.

"Tell me what was going through your head later alright?" The younger asked making Yoongi nod his head to say yes he would tell them later.

"Alright come on let us look at them and what they do, I mean we don't decide but at least we can look at what they are doing." Namjoon said reffering to the casted people that they just met.

Yoongi followed Namjoon right outside and so they went to where they would watch them. It was their practice room. Yoongi watched them as they were singing.

He perked up once he heard the voice of the youngest. He expected so many things, but not this. They didn't even lie that he was nearly as handsome as Jin. But he sung, well it was beautiful.

He couldn't believe his ears, the pronunciation was good. Even he could say that, maybe he too is an English genius. Even if he wanted to listen to the voice all day, he couldn't. Not yet at least.

Once everyone was finished they said their Goodbyes and were to be contacted in case they were chosen. So the three stayed and lounged around in Yoongi's room. The two who are not Yoongi look at him expectantly and Yoongi sighed, he didn't want to be interviewed not by these two at least.

"So, what made you space out like that?" Namjoon started making Hoseok nod in accommodation.

Yoongi looked between his two friends and suddenly bursted out what made him space out. "Jungkook is my soulmate and I didn't see the mark anywhere!" Yoongi said looking exhausted at the two people infront of him who know have their jaws nearly on the floor now.

"What how?" Namjoon asked bewildered.

"What Happened?" Hoseok asked shortly after, both were utterly confused and didn't know how to response.

"I mean it could be anywhere, I didn't check the backside of my body and I mean you can't see there and I don't really look into the mirror at my back... Help me!" He said rather fastly and completely lost at what he discovered today. What if he wasn't going to get an answer.

"Oh, well we should check your back then!" Hoseok exclaimed and pulled Yoongi up only to turn him around and pull his shirt up. Once he did so he gasped when he saw the mark at Yoongi's back. He gasped and looked closer, to touch it too.

"Wow it is there, did Jungkook touch you there first?" This made Yoongi think back to when he first saw the younger, the latter crashed into him, but he felt hands before. Sure the younger saw the crash coming, so maybe... Yeah maybe he put his hands in front of him.

"I think so..." Yoongi said looking between the two. He was shocked to say the least. They were all shocked.

"So you found out who your soulmate is, I still have no clue!" Namjoon said, he was still searching who his soulmate is, he has one that is for sure. He has the mark, but who it is, he did not know.

"So, are you gonna tell him or nah?" Namjoon then asked and looked over to Hoseok.

"Well, if he tells him, then he can't as Agust D since the thing that stands here is, 'Shit a turtle', it would be to obvious if you ask me!" Hoseok said, which made Yoongi nod.

"So you have a few problems now Yoongi, don't let it slip that you are Agust D, don't let it slip that Jungkook is your soulmate." Hoseok exclaimed and smirked at the older mischievously.

"Ugh I don't want that, it was already complicated with Agust D. Now this I can't believe this!" Yoongi said frustrated. He picked up his phone that was buzzing for a while. Looking at it he groaned, it was the groupchat and Jungkook in his dm's. He sighed leaning back in his chair.

"God damn, why did my live has to be so complicated." This made Namjoon look at the older.

"You choose your life to be this way, you can always choose to make it less complicated. It is your choice honestly!" Namjoon explained making Yoongi groan since he knew Namjoon was right. That wasn't what he wanted.

How could he knew he would meet Jungkook? How could he knew he has to have this all keep secretive? He hated every second of it.

----------

A/N I didn't loose my everyday streek it is still 9 minutes before 12 am! Yes!