"Whatever made you do comeback..."

It's the next day and like they said, Jungkook and Yoongi came back. Hoseok was sticking to the youngest so close you could see the daggers from Yoongi's eyes. It all began in the morning though.

Jungkook came completely unaware of the situation. The first thing he noticed was he was cornered by Hoseok, then how close the older was to him. Then Jungkook noticed the smirk on the older's lips.

"Relax ok? You want to be the mature one in the situation right?" Hoseok asked very casual, Jungkook gulped and nodded. Little did the youngest notice the person he was in love with pass by and glare daggers at the two.

Yoongi on the other hand watched how Hoseok was leaning against the wall and talked to the younger about something, personal. Since when are they so close? It irked him, he didn't want this. He didn't want to see the younger so close to someone else.

It was so frustrating, seeing Jungkook laugh and flirty with Hoseok. He wanted to be in that place instead Hoseok being there. Yoongi clenched his fists, he couldn't watch this so he turned his head away.

Yoongi was startled when he felt a hand on his shoulder, looking back he saw Jin. He smiled at the younger by one year. Who forced a smile back.

"What's got you so worked up?" Jin asked even though he was fully aware of what the other had. He was the one to start the whole operation after all, he just needed the other to say it.

"It's just... Hoseok, can he not be this close to Jungkook?" Yoongi asked making Jin chuckle and Yoongi look at him enraged.

"You are jealous you know! Whatever made you do comeback it's best you better make sure you fix the mess between you and Jungkook!" Jin explained and looked Yoongi directly in the eyes and then Yoongi nodded slowly.

"I know I... I am just no good... Sorry Jin. I can't be together with Jungkook!" Yoongi told the older, but Jin could only scoffed.

"And why is that?" Jin asked curious making Yoongi sigh. Who reluctantly started to talk.

"I- you know my ex?" Yoongi asked making Jin nod.

"I think I got a good idea of who it could be..." Jin trailed off looking bitterly away from Yoongi.

"Yeah, well she was abusive... Mentally. She made feel useless and unworthy of anyone else, told me that if I ever broke up she would kill herself, she... She did things against my consent. Jin she was and is the devil, she ruined me, I run away from every possibly good relationship that I could get into. I am sorry I am a wreck!" Yoongi finished looking down, his hands trembling slightly, making Jin scratch the neck of his back.

"You know you might be a wreck, but a wreck is where a treasure lays." Yoongi blinked a few times at what Jin says.

"Where the hell did that come from?!" Yoongi asked making Jin chuckle.

"Ask that young boy over there once you are in good terms again!" Jin said patting the older's shoulder.

"Ohh and Yoongi! I was afraid too, but if it's your soulmate everything should be alright!" Jin said looking to a certain male who tries the dance moves, but doesn't quite get them yet.
Jin smiled and walked over to the said male to help.

Yoongi sighed and sat down on his butt, only someone pushing his shoulders down. Now he knew why he wasn't here the last few days. Looking up he saw Jimin and Taehyung.

"Hey-ya partner! How ya doing?" Taehyung asked making Yoongi groan.

"Not good!" Yoongi said truthfully making Jimin smile lightly at him.

"Sometimes some relations aren't meant to be, but if they are meant to be they will find a way around. If you want to get him you should talk it out with him instead of running away!" Jimin said making Yoongi nod.