"Fuck This!"

The constant buzzing of his phone was getting on his nerves. He didn't want to pick up since he saw the phone number he knew by heart. He just couldn't stand the thought that person still has his number.

He felt to begin nauseous. This was too much, why did this person try to get in contact with him after stating such clear words? He just didn't understand. His head fell back onto the couch he leaned on. Remembering the last words he had spoken before five years of relationship was out the window.

"SoonHee, this relationship will stop. I don't care what you say to make me stay! If you say that you will kill yourself you won't. A dog who barks doesn't bite, that's what you are. I am sick of the mental abuse, you don't see the scars since there is nothing physical to see, but the scars on my soul are so deep I can't do this anymore. You destroyed me so much that I probably will never have a healthy relationship ever! So this is where I break up with you!"

After Yoongi said this to her she went for Yoongi, trying to get him to stay, not with words, but with punches. He still winces at the memory. Now this women did a phone terror, she tries to destroy every relationship he had that was remotely good, so he had nothing left than her.

With a sigh his hand reached out for his phone. He slid his thumb over the screen to accept the 100th call that day from that girl. He saw his hands shaking and put it to his chest, feeling his rapid heart beat. He knew he was on the verge of a panic attack.

"What?" He growled and was surprised at how steady his voice sounded despite his inner turmoil. He knew there were some things he would never get rid of.

"Hello babe!" Yoongi made a face at the name and wanted to strangle the girl whose voice it belonged to.

"Fuck you! I don't want anything have to do with you, you are a bitch that gave me nothing but grief. I don't need you I thought I made that clear." His voice was full of venom, his hands were shaking more than before, his heart felt as if it was about to jump out his chest.

"But, I need you Yoongi, I can't live without you! Who, who made you hate me?" Yoongi sighed and knew this was the girl that tried to manipulate everyone.

"No one but you! You and you alone. It wasn't any of my friends, they don't even know what you did to me! They only know scratch and that after you I can't have a good and health relationship anymore. I don't need you and it doesn't matter what you try, I won't bend for you in anymore in any way! Good Bye SoonHee!"

With that he pulled his phone from his ear and ended the call throwing the phone away from him. His breathing quickened and he felt as if he doesn't get any air anymore. He started to cry and everything around him seemed to disappear.

This. This were the scars that SoonHee left on him. Not any scars you can see, they wouldn't be the worst, no they wouldn't have been. Those scars would heal, but scars on his soul wouldn't ever heal, whoever tried to heal them.

He can put up a front and sometimes he really wanted a hug, real bad, but he couldn't let his mask slip. He didn't want help, didn't need it. He wasn't weak. No, Min Yoongi wasn't weak.

***

Therealagustd 🔥: I fucked up!

RM 🤢: uhm not to pour salt into the wound but yeah you did

Therealagustd 🔥: gee thanks for that >.>

hey you changed your name!

RM🤢: yeah I kinda grew sick of it

Still need to change my @

Ok back to the matter at hand what happened?

Therealagustd 🔥: uhm SoonHee

I need to tell you something about her...

Right now...

***

RM 🤢: JIN

Yoongi said he had to tell me something maybe it has to do with the whole Jungkook and him thing...

Maybe we can plan a better plan then, but I am pretty confident about that plan!

TheonlyJin: yeah ok well we have to go drink a little coffee maybe then

You up for it?

RM 🤢: you know if you want to ask me on a date

All you had to do was ask!

TheonlyJin: you know that's boring!

So you up for it?

RM 🤢: yes I am

Still if you want to have a date just ask for it like a normal person would!

TheonlyJin: you know I ain't a normal person

It's boring!

---------

Oh hey

Well I thought a little insight in that past relationship Yoongi had would be good haha...

Still that is kinda my past relationship, just turned around... And yes I am not good at explaining anxiety/panic attacks, but they tend to come in the most unfortunate places...

Anyways, that's why Yoongi (and I) are hesitant about relationships (just mine wasn't five years long)

So bye!