💥Chapter 2: Fashionably Late💥

"Would all residences from dorms 201, 202 and 203 go to room 107 for introduction to Heroism and Villainy. Chop, chop." The speaker announcement echoed through the dorm catching the attention of all the Zodiacs.

The heroes hurriedly got ready, putting their hair into a ponytail or leaving it as it was, threw on sweats, and left their dorms faster than you can say "Zodiacanopolius" heading to the designated room.

The villains, however, could care less about getting to the room in a timely matter. Taurus took a extra ten minute nap on the living room couch, while Gemini finished his episode of Attack on the Zodiacs.

Leo was deciding on which hairstyle to style her hair. Ponytail? No. Hair all down? No. Up-do in the front down in the back? Definitely. With the utmost effort and time, she began to do her hair.

Libra and Cancer were picking out which outfit to wear.

"Hmm, combat boots, black tank top and spandex shorts. It's flexible and sexy." Cancer said reference to her outfit.

"Ooo add the black leather jacket to it, it'll be bad ass." Libra suggested.

"And I can just take it off if we start to combat! Great idea Libra!" Cancer started to put on her clothes.

"My turn!" Libra exclaims.

Pisces had just finished making a sundae for himself when he had heard the announcement.

"Ice cream, or class..." Pisces said in fake thought, "Pfft." He laughed to himself taking a spoon and digging in,"Mmmmm."

The period started at 10 am. The heroes -all of them- got there exactly at that time. The villians, however, were a different story.

Libra and Cancer struts in, the last of the villians to arrive to the class. It was 10:23 am.

"Can you explain why you ladies are so late?" The professor- Ms. Luna- asks, her silver-like eyes staring daggers at the two girls.

They brushed off her glare as if it was nothing, "Ever heard of being fashionably late?" Libra snaps.

"No, but I have heard of 20 laps around the room," She retorts.

"We are no-" Cancer began to say only to be interrupted by Luna.

"NOW!" Her yell could frighten the toughest of people.

The girls, started to run, not wanting to find out if her bite was as bad as her bark.

The rest of the Zodiacs stared at Professor Luna with fear in their eyes.

"Now where were we?" Luna taps her chin in thought, "Ah, enemy combat. So listen, and I mean listen carefully. You too girls!" Luna yells at the running girls.

"Your opposites are as so, fire against air, earth against water. Now air specialist, it may seem diffcult to fight off fire, but if you think smarter not harder, you may be able to beat them." Gemini and Aquarius took that in mind, taking mental notes. Libra on the other hand wasn't paying much attention, due to her focusing on not dying of exhaustion.

"Fire, just because you can control fire does not give you an automatic win. You must use it wisely not recklessly." Luna takes a deep breath before turning to the Earth specialists.

"Now, earth. You also, like the air signs, have to think smarter not harder. Because in all reality, water is a tough opponent, just like fire." Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn nods in understanding.

"Last but not least, water. Again like fire, just because you control water does not mean you should use it recklessly. Your carelessness will be your worst down fall. So use it wisely." Luna clapped her hands,"Now we have 20 minutes left, so how about we spar a bit?" Luna smiles, "Everyone grab your partners, oh and girls, you can join in on this as well."