💥Chapter 16: Lust and Love💥

Trigger Warning: Adultery present in this chapter, and a bit of sexual acts, You have been warned -You will be informed.

Taurus made his way out the dorms without a word to anyone, Leo tries to to call for his attention, but he refuses to look at the sign.

Leo, runs up in front of him, blocking the school doors that stood tall behind her.

"Don't go." She pleads. Leo wasn't typically the type to plead, but for him, she would do virtually anything.

Taurus chuckles, "Trust me, this isn't going to be the last time you see me." He places a hand on one side of Leo's face and leans in. Leo closes her eyes, waiting for his lips to land on her own.

But.

It never came.

Leo opens her eyes to see that Taurus was staring straight at her, mere inches from her face.

"Call me." He whispers. Placing a kiss on her cheek, he steps around the love struck Leo and out the school doors.

Gemini, Cancer and Libra who were watching this whole spectical, stare.

"You know what, I need a nap." Libra walks away to her dorms.

Cancer, in thought stares at Leo, who seemed to be lost in her own world.

"This seems vaguely similar to something..." Gemini says, thinking out loud.

"Why does it seem like this is going to become some kind of Joker and Harley Quinn freaky love story." Cancer replies.

"Exactly!" Gemini exclaims.

Cancer shakes her head and walks away to her dorm. Gemini, not wanting to be alone with the stagnant Leo, follows behind Cancer.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

"I'm homeeeee-" Taurus sings as he enters his house. He drops his suitcase on the floor as he walks inside.

Throwing himself across the couch he lets out a relaxed sigh

Throwing himself across the couch he lets out a relaxed sigh. He had missed this place, dorm life couldn't compare to life in the house.

The sound of heels could be heard clicking down the stairs. It got louder and louder until it stopped abruptly just behind the couch Taurus laid upon.

"You weren't suppose to come home until the plan was done." Taurus' step mom, Lupus, says with the shake of her head.

"Well, that didn't work out now did it?" Taurus yawns.

Lupus slaps Taurus, making the sign jump, "What the hell was that for?!"

"For being stupid, and not controlling yourself. Ya idiot." She replies.

"Whatever..." Taurus says in annoyance.

"But, I'm assuming he fell for it?" She asks her smirk wide.