💥Chapter 15.5 : Weak💥

**This chapter is short but important, enjoy!**

"Did he-" Cancer looks into space. Blinking blankly.

"Yup." Libra confirms.

"And now he's-"

"Yeah..." Gemini for once had no words.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Headmaster Oriom sat at his desk giving a hard glare. There was nothing funny, nor playful about the matter.

The student, sitting in the chair facing his desks nearly murdered another student.

There was dried blood on his skin, his face showed no remorse. His arms were crossed as he stared directly at Orion, it was a challenging one at that.

"Taurus Andrew Buller." Intertwining his hands, he continues to speak, "Why didn't you stop?"

Taurus didn't reply.

"Why didn't you stop!" Headmaster repeats once more slamming his hands on his desk. His voice was thunderous.

"Because. He deserves to die." He replies with a shrug.

"Why is that exactly?" Orion says trying to keep a level head.

"Look, he challenged me. He should be here, not me."

"He is in the hospital because of you, you nearly killed him and yet you show no remorse."

"I'm a villian, aren't I?" Taurus scoffs.

"In this school, we do not kill. We do not condone killing in any way. Villians can be villians without any need to take a life." Orion's voice grew louder and deeper.

"What kind of weak ass villian is that?" Taurus says with the shake of his head.

"You are suspended for 2 months. You will apologize to Pisces once he is conscious and leave this school."

"I'm not going to apologize to that punk." Taurus laughs.

"Even if I take away your powers and expell you?" Orion threatens, in all Orions 274 years of life, he had never had to expell a student, well except this one woman... but it was said that she died.

"Do it. I'm not apologizing to him. I will never apologize to him. He's weak, the weak deserves to die if they take it upon themselves to challenge someone like me." Taurus replies as if it was a fact.

Orion's fist clenches then unclenches. He stands up walking over to Taurus and placing a hand upon his bare shoulder.

"Onum Terius Luken Yala," As he grows closer to the end of his chant Taurus bends over and growns in pain.

"Ahhh...." His body, was being stripped of it's powers.

Once Orion was done, Taurus was breathing heavily, anger quickly consumed his heart. He looks at Orion, face as mad as a raging bull.

"Get the fuck out of my office, and my school." Orion says watching every move he made as Taurus got up from the chair, everything about him tensed. Before he could leave the door, Orion calls for his attention, "A strong villian is one that can control their anger and desires, and you are far from one."

Taurus leaves slamming the door behind him.

Heading to his phone, he calls security, " Ensure that Mr. Buller gets the hell out of my school and never let him near here again."

Slamming his phone down, worry and anger quickly consumes him. Something told Orion, this was going to be the last of Taurus, not by a long shot.