💥Chapter 11: Heroes Code💥

The Villians met in the living room of dorm 202. Gemini and Pisces relaxed in one of the couches. Libra and Cancer were filing their nails on another couch. While Leo stared boringly at the TV.

Taurus came out of his room, with only his pajama bottoms on. He sits besides Leo, leaning his back on the chair.

"Have we ever told you Taurus, that you have an awesome body?" Cancer speaks as her eyes trailed his body.

"No, but thanks." Taurus replies.

"So, why'd you call us here?" Pisces asked.

"Because, someone snitched." Taurus replies. The room was instantly filled with a deathly silence.

"Oooo one of you is gonna get itttt..." Gemini said with the shake of his head.

"And how do we know you didn't do it. You were part of the bet too, didn't you break Sagittarius' heart?" Pisces asks.

"What?! Psshh... I can't break someone's heart if I don't have their heart now can I?" Gemini asked.

"The date wasn't a success?" Libra asks.

"No, not at all. She could hardly talk to me let alone share some popcorn with me." Gemini lied.

"Hmmm, I guess you might be telling the truth... Pisces your excuse?" Taurus says, causing everyone to look to the water sign.

"I was in the middle of making out with Aquarius when Scorpio came. She kicked me out of her room and had let Scorpio in closing the door. Me, being nosey, was eavesdropping and I heard," Pisces paused to look over at the villain girls, "That Capricorn had heard the girls talking about the bet. Then like a text, the message was sent."

"No way! We weren't even speaking that loud!" Libra exclaimed.

"So you were talking about the bet." Taurus said looking over at Leo.

Leo sighed, "Yes. We were."

"Welp, mystery solved." Gemini says standing up from the couch, "I'm going to sleep. Peace." Gemini gave then a peace sign as he walked out the living and disappeared down the hall.

"I told you he could've been listening in." Cancer said nudging Libra.

"You were right! Okay?! Are you happy now?!" Libra said rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"Very much so." Cancer smiled, happy that she won't be at fault as much as Libra was going to be.

Taurus was agaitated. He took a deep breath. "Just go." He said the remaining Villains. He gets up and cracks his neck, "And next time learn to shut your mouths or at least talk lower."

"Understood." Cancer and Libra says getting up. They never seen Taurus truly angered state and they didn't want to be the ones to find out.

Quickly they left, out the door and to their own dorm.

Pisces stood up stretch, if there's one thing his mom taught him was how to stretch the truth.

"You ready to go Leo?" He asked walking over to her couch.

She nodded and stood up, heading out the dorm.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"I officially hate the villians from the depths of my heart." Virgo angrily exclaims. She sat on the couch facing the TV besides Capricorn who continued to rub her back in comfort.

Slow tears left Aquarius eyes as she swore to herself she was stupid. Scorpio sat besides Aquarius on the couch facing the dorm's main door repeating "You are not stupid. It was a mistake, everyone makes mistakes."