💥Chapter 24: 4 months💥

"You got to be kidding me." Sagittarius exclaims.

The group of 8 met in room 202 to discuss their two missing friends.

Virgo was sniffling as she leaned into Capricorn who rubs her shoulder.

Pisces was silent as he stared at the crinkled note that was crumpled earlier due to his anger.

Libra was trying her best to remain calm in the situation. Her and Scorpio were finally getting somewhere yesterday, and now, all they had was as good as gone.

Cancer was lost in thought, finally understanding Aquarius' attitude yesterday.

Aries, hit himself in the head, feeling stupid that he didn't see this coming. Leo and Taurus left so it was only a matter of time before they were forced to leave as well.

"Let's think of the positive. We can still meet them in the weekends." Capricorn says trying to cheer them up.

"But it isn't the same." Virgo replies.

"But that's all we got." Sagittarius sighs.

"Let's call them." Cancer suggest.

"Good idea." Libra agrees.

Sagittarius takes out her phone and calls Aquarius placing it on speaker.

You have reached the voicemail box of Aquarius Walters, she can't come to the phone right now. Please leave your name and phone number and she will get back to you as soon as she can.

*beep*

Sagittarius ends the call and calls Scorpio, You have re- annoyed she ends the call. "His sent me to voicemail too."

"Maybe they need some time." Capricorn says positively, "They'll call when they're ready."

The Zodiacs agreed.

But boy, were they wrong.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

4 Months Later...

Leo and Taurus had kept in contact, going out to the movies, park, eat whenever they had time. Though they were never official.

Lupus has tried to keep Taurus interested in her, but his interest with each moment he spent with Leo decreased.

Scorpio and Aquarius had gotten jobs in the city, moving out of their parents apartment. They moved into an apartment with each other and things got complicated from there.

Libra and Pisces, in getting over the previous two stated, had gotten together, though they never felt anything but lust for each other, and even their lust was blinded.

Aries and Cancer had grown closer over the few months, but both were too shy to admit their feelings towards one another.

I'm happy to state, around two months after Scorpio and Aquarius' departure, Virgo had told Capricorn that she liked him, and he returned her feelings. They've been going out ever since and boy were they a sweet couple.

Oh, you want to know what happened with Sagittarius and Gemini? 😏 Let's take a look... shall we?

"Mmm... can I get the baked ziti, with mixed vegetables, oh and a white Sanguria." Sagittarius orders.

"I'll get fettuccine alfredo pasta with corn and... a moscato." Gemini orders.

"Coming right up." The waitress says taking the menu and walking away.

Gemini smiles as he stares at Sagittarius. She rolls her eyes, looking at her phone.

"Awww," She exclaims upon seeing a video of Virgo and Capricorn with helmets on skating. Capricorn losing his balance at times only to be caught by Virgo.

Sagittarius shows the video to Gemini.

He smiles and scoffs, "They may be the cute couple but we're the better couple."

Sagittarius playfully rolls her eyes, "How so? We only been together for a month."

"A wonderful longgg month." Gemini says taking Sagittarius hand in his.

"Wonderful is a bit of a stretch ain't it?" Sagittarius teases.

Gemini rubs circles on her hand before giving her hand a kiss, "Thank you for being with me."

"Thank you for being able to deal with me." Sagittarius laughs.

"Always. Forever. No matter what." He smiles.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Appearing before the council Cloudius returns.

"What is your evaluation." The head council demands.

"The first 8 seem to be connected but the last 4 are a bit questionable." He admits.

"Is that so?" Another council member inquires.

Cloudius nods.

"Hmm..."

"Let's have a training period before we accept them." The head council suggest.

The council agrees.

"Thank you for your hard work Cloudius. You may now take your seat again."

"Thank you. Ophiuchus."

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Scorpio arrives home, from his job, annoyed. He hated his job his co-workers, boss, and customers. He hated it all.

Aquarius having had a day off from her retail job was in the kitchen making some pasta and Italian sausage that she was absolutely craving.

Scorpio places his bag near the closed door, and heads into the kitchen. He stands by the entrance watching her.

"Stop staring at me~" Aquarius sings  without a simple glance in Scorpio's direction.

"Kinda hard not too." He chuckles.

She was wearing one of his long shirts that barely covered her bottom.

"You should be used to this by now," Aquarius mixes the pasta, tomato sauce and italian sausage in the pot together, stealing a piece of sausage in happiness, "Delicious. Get me two plate please?"

Scorpio did what she asks handing her the plates.

She placed a quarter of the pot into one plate, and a quarter into the other. She places it on the table and takes out two forks, washing them briefly she placed one on each plate.

"Done. Let's eat." She says taking a seat.

Their relationship, like I explained earlier was complicated. Though they were not romantically involved with each other, living in the same apartment for 3 months, it was hard not to be sexually attracted to another. They had their needs that needed to be fulfilled and it was convenient for them. That's it. Or was it? Love can be found out of the weirdest of situations after all.

"So what happened at work?" Aquarius asks.

"Well-"

(A/N) Sorry for the big time skip, but it had to be done. Ships has sailed, ships are on the verge of sinking... or are they?

Dun, Dun, Dun.

I'm really surprising myself with these constant updates like, what?

Okay time to walk my dog!

Z.White, Up, Up and Away!