💥Chapter 20: Food💥

"I left." Leo says into the phone.

"Oh? You did? Why?" Taurus replies, as Lupus stares at him from across the dining room table.

"Because- what they did to you wasn't right." She replies.

"So you gave up your powers... for me?" He replies confused on how a villian could be so... selfless.

"Well... yeah."

"Wow. I'm... flattered." Taurus replies at a lost for words. Lupus glares at him, standing up from her seat.

"It was no big deal really. Plus it gives me joy that Aquarius will be forced to leave too." Leo laughs.

Taurus smiles, laughing along at Leo's beautiful and contagious laugh.

"So what have you've been doing since you left?" He replies, oblivious to an oddly jealous Lupus who stood behind his chair.

"Well I just left yesterday... so nothing much. Hopefully I figure out what to do with my life soon though, rather not be a couch potato." She chuckles.

"Totally, I underst-"Lupus wraps her arms around Taurus neck and begins trailing kisses seductively, "-and"

"Anyways, I was hoping maybe we could hang out one of these days?"

"T-That'll be gre-AT!" Taurus voice breaks as Lupus hands begin to run down his shirt.

"Are you okay?"

"Ye-Yeah, just... hiccups?"

"Oh okay."

"Well, te-text me when w-would be a good ti-time, to meet. See ya!" Taurus hangs up the phone and slams it on the table.

Whipping around to face Lupus in her tracks. "What the hell was that?"

"What?" Lupus says innocently.

"Don't play dumb with me, what if that was my dad?"

"Please, we both know you wouldn't care if it was your Dad. The hell are you getting annoyed for some girl you hardly know."

"I'm not! I-I just think we should be a bit more cautious."

"Right... cautious... around her." Lupus says with the cross of her arms.

"I could care less about her." Taurus says with the roll of his eyes.

"Oh really, then show me how much you don't care." She smiles.

"My pleasure." Taurus smirks.

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

The remaining Villians and Hero girls claimed Room 203 due to a 2 vs 1 decision.

Pushing the couches to the edge of the room as well as the coffee table they set up a large blanket spot in the center, they sat on it discussing what to order.

"Zomino's?" Libra suggests.

"Ooo I could go for that right now." Sagittarius says licking her lips.

"Could we order buffalo wings with it?" Cancer wonders.

"Ooo and cinnamon bread twists!" Virgo exclaims her eyes filled up with excitement at the thought of it.

"Let's order it all." Aquarius shrugs.

"Can everyone chip in $15?" Sagittarius asks.

The girls nod.

"I'll order online then, I need those points," Sagittarius says tapping away on her phone.

"In the mean time, what movie should we watch when the food arrives?" Cancer asks heading onto her Netfliz account.