💥Chapter 6: Just Another Day💥

In Room 203...

Capricorn, Aries, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Virgo and Aquarius were all in the room, munching on cookies and watching a movie, since Aries didn't want to talk about what just happened a few hours earlier.

The 6 Zodiacs were evenly divided amongst the 3 couches.

Aries and Sagittarius sat in one. Sagittarius laid her head on Aries shoulder and went to sleep, 30 minutes into the first movie. Aries had fallen alseep during the first half of the second movie, laying his head a bit on Sagittarius's.

Capricorn was resting in Virgo's lap having also have been exhausted about what happened previously. Virgo was half asleep, an arm drapped around Capricorn's chest unintentionally.

Scorpio was laying on the couch watching the movie, Aquarius laid besides him sleeping, causing Scorpio to wrap an arm around her in order for her not to fall.

Room 201...

The Villains finished talking about the rules of the bet. Who called who, at some point they had to play a round or two of Rock, Paper, Scissors in order to get the person they wanted. They also talked about what was off limits and what was. It was all planned out.

"Okay our curfew is in 5 minutes, we should wrap this up." Libra sighs, getting up and stretching.

"Since when did you care about making curfew?" Taurus scoffs.

"Since I found out Professor Luna is a real bitch. Plus, if I show up late and need to run, again, I might as well be dead." Libra said with the roll of her eyes.

"I have to admit, Luna could be my mother with that attitude." Cancer joked.

The villians laughed, knowing that it was true.

"Okay guys, remember the bet! Let's go to sleep Canc." Libra gave everyone a hug waving them a good night.

Leo and Pisces were the next to leave, followed by Taurus and Gemini.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"They're still here?" Leo said with the roll of her eyes as she spotted the Hero Zodiacs sleeping in the living room.

Pisces scanned the Zodiacs spotting Aquarius sleeping in the arms of Scorpio.

He rolled his eyes. "You should kick them out." Pisces said looking over at Leo.

"You read my mind." Leo smirks, she goes to the kitchen and picks up a metal spoon and pan.

At this time Pisces took this time to head to his room,"My job is done." Pisces yawned lightly with a slight stretch.

She got in the center of the cluster, a big grin steadly growing on her face.

"I GOT A CONDO IN MANHATTAN,
BABY GIRL WHAT'S HATNIN'?" Leo sing-shouted while banging the two objects to the beat.

Aries and Sagittarius jolted awake eyes as wide as a deer in a headlight. They rapidly scanned their surroundings to find Leo clanking a spoon and pan together and horribly singing.

"I'II RENT A BEACH HOUSE IN MIAMI
WAKE UP WITH NO JAMMIES (NOPE)~"

Virgo woke up jumping from surprise, causing Capricorn to roll off her lap. Having fallen onto the ground abruptly, Capricorn was very much awake.