💥Chapter 9: Broken Hearts Pt 1💥

The day escalated quickly. It was 8:17 and all the Heroes were in dorm 201. The boys were trying their best to comfort the crying Virgo, Aquarius who was full of wet anger and Sagittarius ready to burn the dorm down.

Capricorn had his arms wrapped around Virgo, who was crying into his chest, no doubt soaking his shirt with her tears.

Scorpio was soothing Aquarius who sweared how she was dumb and naive.

While, Aries kept handing Sagittarius cups of ice for her to chew on and cool down.

The girls were in distraught and here is why...

3 hours earlier (5:17):

"Do I have to go on this date? Do you know how annoying he is?" Sagittarius whines to Aquarius and Virgo through the pillow currently attached to her face.

"That was the deal. If I go out on a date with Taurus, you have to have to do the same with Gemini." Virgo was standing in front of her closet deciding which outfit was worthy to go on a date.

"Did you know he moved the date up to 6:30?" Sagittarius says in exasperation.

"Why?" Aquarius said eating some white cheddar popcorn. She was dressed in a white tank top and light blue shorts, sitting on the edge of Virgo's bed.

"Because, curfew is 8:30." The red head replied.

"Oh yeah..." Virgo nods taking out a white blouse, paired with a maroon tank and a maroon skirt.

"Yes! That's it!" Aquarius yelled once she saw the outfit,"It's casual yet classy

"Yes! That's it!" Aquarius yelled once she saw the outfit,"It's casual yet classy. Not too much, but not too little but just enough."

"What is she now, Goldilocks?" Sagittarius joked.

"Oh shut up. Aren't you suppose to be getting ready?" Virgo asked.

"Nahh, I already have an outfit planned." Sagittarius shrugged.

"What is it?" Aquarius asked suspiciously.

"Sweat pants and a nice shirt."

"You can't be serious." Virgo said looking at her friend with disappointment.

"What? I said a nice shirt." Sagittarius scoffs.

"Yeah... Virgo I'll do your hair in a bit. But first I have to help this lost cause." Aquarius says with the roll of her eyes.

"I should have lied." Sagittarius groans being taking out the room by Aquarius leaving Virgo to get dressed.

🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳

"This is the one." Aquarius nods.

"I don't know... doesn't it seem like... too much?" Sagittarius said with disagreement.