💥Chapter 25: Yin and Yang💥

A/N This series is coming to an end... but no worries. There will be a book 2 to this because I felt like it would be awesome if I combined the former story What In The Name of Orion with this story. Of course, its getting a new name and cover.

 Of course, its getting a new name and cover

My brains are aching with ideas for it. But lets not get ahead of ourselves... on with the story!

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

"You have got to be kidding me." Aquarius says releasing a deep sigh, awake from her chloroformed coma, and meeting the eyes of Taurus, sitting across from her.

"Well, good morning to you too sleepy head." Taurus smiles.

Aquarius rolls her eyes, "What are you doing Taurus. And more importantly, why?" Aquarius placed a hand on her head, soothing the headache she surely got from Taurus throwing her in the back of his car.

"Wow, no how you doing?" Taurus says acting surprised.

Aquarius just narrows her eyes in annoyance.

"Well, aren't you cranky." Taurus says with the shake of his head.

"Taur-"

The doorbell rings and Aquarius springs up from her seat on the couch and runs towards the door, yelling "HELP! HELP ME! HEL-" only to be stopped by Taurus, his hand covering her mouth from anymore cries of help. She found it odd that Taurus didn't move an inch in her struggle to be let free.

The sound of the door opening and closing could be heard.

"Leo..."

Aquarius was both relieved by the sound of Scorpio's voice but also highly confused as to why he uttered Leo's name.

Well, until, Leo and Scorpio came into her eye sight. Taurus lets Aquarius go as she runs to Scorpio in comfort.

"Thank god you're here." She says into his chest.

"Did they do anything to you?" Scorpio asks in concern.

"Besides kidnapping and being annoying?" Aquarius spat, glaring at Taurus who just smiled and shrugged, "-then no."

Scorpio look over at Leo and Taurus, "What exactly do you want from us that you would kidnap her and not just call us?"

"Well, we have a problem and it involves your former hero friends." Taurus informs.

"He kidnapped her for my amusement. To be honest. I was slightly amused." Leo smiles, as her eyes meets Aquarius. Who at this point could only roll her eyes.

"We haven't talked to them in years what makes you think we would want to help." Scorpio replies, crossing his arms.

"Wow, where did the hero, do good in you go?" Taurus says slightly surprised.

"Life drained it out of me." Scorpio shrugs.

"Well... guess that means I need to go in more excuriating and dramatic details." Taurus sighs taking a seat, "Please, take a seat."

"Woah. Did he just say the word 'please'?" Aquarius says in surprise.

"Oh just sit down." Taurus replies.

Aquarius and Scorpio does as he say, curious onto what problem was so urgent to Taurus.

Leo, was about to take a seat, when cries were heard from the other room.

"One second." Leo runs into the other room and picks up Lea, bouncing her slightly in her arms, soothing her down as she made her way into the livingroom.

Aquarius and Scorpio's eyes widened, their eyes darts between Leo, Taurus and the little thing Leo was holding.

"Y-Y-ou- two had a baby?!" Scorpio exclaims.

Aquarius was speechless.

"No we had a burger." Taurus rolls his eyes. "Yes we had a baby. Now pay attention."

Trying to remain focus on the words coming out of Taurus mouth. Their eyes couldn't help but land on the baby.

"For goodness sakes, PAY ATTENTION!" Taurus yells, snapping them out of their distraction, "Finally. Now. There is a woman named Lupus who is out to destroy the Z-Force. Th-"

"What's the Z-Force?" Aquarius asks.

"If you would shut up and listen, I will tell you." Taurus snaps, he takes a deep breath and continues, "The Z-Force is a secret originization that saves the world from natural and interrestrial problems. They're basically the real life Men In Black."

Aquarius and Scorpio nod in understanding.

"Our old school, as you already know was not build to produce the next Heroes and Villians but instead, see who's qualified to join the next Z-Force team."

"Oh so that's why it closes down for 18 years after every graduating class!" Aquarius says in realization.

"Yeah, and usually only 12 people graduate from the school. The rest are brainwashed into believing they recieved a quality education."

"What's with the Heroes and Villians thing?" Scorpio asks.

"Like Yin has its Yang, balance is needed in order to form a good team. So really the Hero and Villian aspects was set in order to see if a balance can be met between two partners."

"Well we wouldve failed." Leo scoffs.

"Totally agree." Aquarius replies.

"Anyways. Lupus is a crazy bitch and is trying to destory the Z force that our former friends are currently apart of. If she extracts all their power from them, and kills them all kinds of mayhem will ensue."

"Such as..." Scorpio says wanting to draw out more information.

"Well the crazy bitch will be so powerful that no one can take he down. She'll probably kill a bunch of people just because she can. She'll kill the Astral Gods that watch over us. But most importantly she'll come for me and my family- and I won't hesitate to give her your address so she could kill you too, just because."

"Wait what?!" Leo exclaims surprised by the turn of the situation.  She held Lea closer to her body to comfort herself but it was no use.

"Wow." Aquarius replies.

"That's a lot to take in." Scorpio adds.

"Yeah, yeah, anyways you two don't have a choice whether you like it or not."

"Figured, but how exactly are we going to take on this insane woman?-"
Scorpio asks.

Taurus smile begins to grow wider by the second.

"Now here's where the fun comes in..."

Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius look at Taurus with concerning looks.

What is about to go down....

☁Z.White, Up, Up and Away!☁