💥Chapter 22: Goodbye?💥

As a night of chatter and sleep came to an end, a day filled with shopping and fun rolled in.

Heading to the mall, driven by Cancer, the girls look for bathing suits and anything else they could possibly get their hands on.

"Puppies!" Virgo yells, running to the pet shop that sat between a Macy's and small clothing shop.

The girls follow behind, Aquarius trails behind, holding her bag with her new bathing suit and sun hat and trying to talk herself into a happy mood.

Cancer had noticed Aquarius' depressing attitude while in the car, she didn't sing along to 'Hit Me Baby' nor engage in the conversations.

Something was wrong with her.

Cancer stops, allowing Aquarius to catch up, once Aquarius was besides her, she continued walking this time at the same pace as Aquarius.

"Aquarius?" Cancer says calling for her attention.

Aquarius looks up, and tilts her head, "When did you get here?"

"Mmm, not too long ago... but, what's wrong with you?" Cancer bluntly asks.

Aquarius surprised at the sudden questions, eyes widens. Fixing her composure she lifts up her shoulders and plaster a smile on her face, "Just thinking about sad things, but I'm totally fine."

"You su-"

"Yes, now let's go play with puppies!" Aquarius exclaims taking Cancer's hand in hers and jogging to the pet shop.

Entering the pet shop, kittens, frogs, birds, fish and various of other pets could be seen.

Set up in the front, by the window was a playpen, where people could play and or pet, pets. Today, they had placed puppies in the pen.

Capricorn, Libra and Virgo played with the three puppies in the pen.

Cancer and Aquarius watch as they talk to the puppies like they were babies.

"Who's a cute little dog, you are, you are." Libra cooes.

"Oh my gosh, look at the wittle pawsssss!" Sagittarius says as she holds the paw of the puppy she was holding.

"It's so fluffy I'm going to die. No, never mind. I'm already dead. This is heaven." Virgo exclaims, gaining laughs from the girls.

Cancer looks over at Aquarius who was looking at the rest of the girls smiling, yet sad. What's going on with you...

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

With the beach tent set up, the boys decide to relaxed and talk until the girls arrived with a drink from the cooler